MoseleysMini

INSTAGRAM

Good Morning Everyone

I was looking through some users and tags on Instagram and realized we don't have much of a presence. :idea: Now I am new to the club but I think we should move to get one up and running. I volunteer to run it as well. We can feature cars that are members and cars that aren't. It will drum up business and maybe new members.

I would be able to get an email address and have some of the club members who attend events send me photos from each event with a DCMM attendance and not have to go to every event.

I don't know how to formally request to do this for DCMM but the DCmetrominis tag on instagram is not taken and I'm ready to get it set up!

What are the other users opinions? Do you use instagram?

If you do Follow me at Josh_Woah, I'm always posting pictures of Zoe. :rock:

Good Morning Everyone

I was looking through some users and tags on Instagram and realized we don't have much of a presence. :idea: Now I am new to the club but I think we should move to get one up and running. I volunteer to run it as well. We can feature cars that are members and cars that aren't. It will drum up business and maybe new members.

I would be able to get an email address and have some of the club members who attend events send me photos from each event with a DCMM attendance and not have to go to every event.

I don't know how to formally request to do this for DCMM but the DCmetrominis tag on instagram is not taken and I'm ready to get it set up!

What are the other users opinions? Do you use instagram?

If you do Follow me at Josh_Woah, I'm always posting pictures of Zoe. :rock:

I would love to get a club presence there I just don't know much about it. Can you PM me and we can work on what needs to be done?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm "bbear50". You'll notice a severe lack of photos haha. That will change soon. Feel free to add.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I did a hashtag and also an @DCMetroMINIs which is better? I do both show up on the DCMM Instagram page?

I would say do both. The @dcmetrominis notifies our instagram that some one tags us. So it catches our attention. The #dcmetrominis will add it to the list of other photos with the same tag creating a collection of all of the photos tagged by #dcmetrominis

So do both!

Any members can send and email with a couple pictures from events to instagram@dcmetrominis.com that way the groups instagram can send them out and brag about doing cool things :top:

I would say do both. The @dcmetrominis notifies our instagram that some one tags us. So it catches our attention. The #dcmetrominis will add it to the list of other photos with the same tag creating a collection of all of the photos tagged by #dcmetrominis

So do both!

Any members can send and email with a couple pictures from events to instagram@dcmetrominis.com that way the groups instagram can send them out and brag about doing cool things :top:

instagram@dcmetrominis.org

Things are going well with the Instagram Page! Thanks to those who are tagging us, and having fun with it. We got show cased on another Mini page. AWESOME!

Can some one with the Facebook page get in touch with me? I can connect the instagram to facebook so the pictures show up on both sites.

:rock:

Things are going well with the Instagram Page! Thanks to those who are tagging us, and having fun with it. We got show cased on another Mini page. AWESOME!

Can some one with the Facebook page get in touch with me? I can connect the instagram to facebook so the pictures show up on both sites.

:rock:

PM sent

Tggrrr010.jpg

This is great! I wish you could go back and add a #.

So excited! I am ready to brag on our bunch of MINIacs!

BTW: I'm QueueDubya on Instagram

Edited by FAST060

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

This is great! I wish you could go back and add a #.

So excited! I am ready to brag on our bunch of MINIacs!

BTW: I'm QueueDubya on Instagram

You can go back, I do it with comments and do an @DCMetroMINIs

then it goes to the page and Josh magically promotes it

Tggrrr010.jpg

You can go back, I do it with comments and do an @DCMetroMINIs

then it goes to the page and Josh magically promotes it

Magic is the right word.

If you comment on any photo with @dcmetrominis I will be notified.

If you #dcmetrominis or #dcmm I can find them (as can any one else) with a quick search which i try to do every day.