TGGRRR (Ali)

PTuning event

Updated!

Due to some Circumstances beyond our control @DetailersDomain will not be able to come down for this event. We will try to reschedule very soon (and maybe even line things up with a future event).

We are still having out meet and it will be more of a relaxing format this time with BBQ and Beer!

Carlos our normal Tint guy will be on site tinting cars. We have a great mechanical talk session that will answer a lot of questions everyone may have!

Thanks!

Updated!

Due to some Circumstances beyond our control @DetailersDomain will not be able to come down for this event. We will try to reschedule very soon (and maybe even line things up with a future event).

We are still having out meet and it will be more of a relaxing format this time with BBQ and Beer!

Carlos our normal Tint guy will be on site tinting cars. We have a great mechanical talk session that will answer a lot of questions everyone may have!

Thanks!

I'm going to edit the description to take out the information on the detailing

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

What times does this start? I'll be in Alexandria at the dealership around 8:00 that morning. Figure I might as well stop in while I'm in NOVA.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

What times does this start? I'll be in Alexandria at the dealership around 8:00 that morning. Figure I might as well stop in while I'm in NOVA.

You're right there's no start time. I can update once PTuning posts the time

Tggrrr010.jpg

Just joined but have no idea who anyone is if your are at PTuning.

Will

I know Jay went and he should still be there since he's getting work done on his MINI. I had knee surgery yesterday and am not going anywhere right now.

Tggrrr010.jpg