ChrisTKD

Support Group for Post Dragon Blues

The traffic! The slow cars! The straight roads! Arghhh. This is a bigger adjustment than I remember from last time.

My first indication that we were no longer in Mini Heaven was on I81 when the convoys kept getting stuck behind trucks trying to pass other trucks. Really?

I hope everyone got back safely and is keeping the road rage to a minimum.

Motor On.

:motor:

Almost quit my job before 9AM!:banghead:

I've got it bad! Thankfully Beau talked me off the ledge.:banghead:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Deep breaths Quitta! We gotta get our SATT/FATT days set up so we can get our fix!

It was soooo hard being back in DC. Potholes, too many drivers, have to keep the revs low because of noise and not enough MINIs!

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm going off-roading this weekend and I take the curves at the same speed here as I did on 129 so it's like I'm still there! :)

I'm just glad I don't have to look for turnouts when someone gets behind me now!

Welcome back everyone, we had a great time.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Sounds like MOTD 12 was a great time. Did any of you get to spend some time with Barry and Robin Patacher from Tarpon Springs, Florida? They've been dear friends of my wife and me for many years. Great people!

Edited by Tarponman
Correction

Sounds like MOTD 12 was a great time. Did any of you get to spend some time with Barry and Robin Patacher from Tarpon Springs, Florida? They've been dear friends of my wife and me for many years. Great people!

I had fun with Barry and Robin, took a really nice photo of them with their MINI.

Re-entry is horrible and I even took today off of work!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Great pictures! I love the motion shots. It was pretty cool watching you set up and take the 80s rocker chick shots Friday night with the fog and lighting.

I'm slowly adjusting to the slower driving pace. I was driving on Beulah road in Vienna with a few twists and came up to a 15mph caution sign. After taking the curve I burst out laughing because in NC that's a 45mph caution only. Yep we are not in NC anymore.

Sigh, back at work

Re-entry sucks :hissy:

I think Tigger is confused sitting in the parking garage after the DC commute this morning.

At least you didn't take him in for an oil change and end up needing new break sensors, winding you up in a Kia Forte you have to stand on the gas to pass a truck.

IMG_0147.jpg

At least you didn't take him in for an oil change and end up needing new break sensors, winding you up in a Kia Forte you have to stand on the gas to pass a truck.

It cracks me up what a MINI snob you have become :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg