TGGRRR (Ali)

Night time cherry blossom photo adventure

10:00PM to avoid the tourists on Friday night April 11th

I checked out the Tidal Basin and it's totally closed off. Hains Point has a slew of amazing cherry blossoms and they're close to the road!!!! I think it's our best bet

We'll meet at one of the parking lots at Hains point. Here is a link to the map

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4aiDuIIohIIREppUXFiUnB3d2s/edit?usp=sharing

I put an orange circle around the lot with a big arrow pointing to it. It's a smallish lot right near the start of Hains Point. We'll then drive to the tip where all of the trees are in blossom and find some areas where we can take long exposure pics of our MINIs or the scenery.

If you want to take pics you probably want to bring a tripod. We will be 4 days before a full moon so that may help with light.

After that we can grab a bite to eat somewhere. Picking the restaurant will depend a lot on how many people we have with us. Maybe we can head into Pentagon City or Crystal City which isn't far from Hains Point.

If it's raining the event will be cancelled!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Can you light paint too?

If someone brings the right flashlights. I'll try to remember my led bank of lights. I think they're good for light painting. I've done very little of it but I am taking a workshop on it this week while I'm in Atlanta

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Bright flashlights? Anything else you need?

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

Craig! I can't believe you'll miss this one we need more orange!!!!

I may be able to make this one with Nigel.

2006 MINI Cooper R50 'Austin': WMW CAI, Borla Exhaust, Sprint Booster, R81/Imola/Holies

1980 Austin Mini 'Nigel': 1293cc MORSPEED Stage 1 Engine, HiLo Suspension

I'm excited!!

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+