CarlB

Dishwasher

I have a ASKO dishwasher. It is a high end made in Sweden stainless steel dishwasher. My wife didn't want stainless appliances. It worked fine when it came out, and it can be yours for free. I want it out of my basement

Where is the like button!?!?:top::congrats:

EDIT: This is Tyler, I thought I was on my account...oops!

So is it safe to assume that Tyler and Corey will be sharing a dog house somewhere soon???:embarassed:

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

WOW!!! it is such a great thing he is leaving for two weeks to the middle of no where Indiana. When he gets back he will have no spot in the bed cause I will make sure Guinness loves sleeping with me.

Also going to now love my mini girls vacation to Vegas in June. Will make sure to keep him busy with housework while I am gone.

:rofl:

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

WOW!!! it is such a great thing he is leaving for two weeks to the middle of no where Indiana. When he gets back he will have no spot in the bed cause I will make sure Guinness loves sleeping with me.

Also going to now love my mini girls vacation to Vegas in June. Will make sure to keep him busy with housework while I am gone.

:rofl:

OHHHH SNNNAP!

You guys should take lessons from us older gents...

The two best words you'll ever learn are "Yes Dear" and one very important key to a happy life with a wife is when you remember that you have no control over your wives life - and you have no control over your own either... Just hand it over.

Now, back to the originally posted issue. I have to wonder if it's a combination of a few things that see an increase in your MPG. 1) Warmer temps (as noted above), 2) Better aerodynamics, and 3) Driving differently because in a lowered car, you are a little more cautions about road hazards...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Now, back to the originally posted issue. I have to wonder if it's a combination of a few things that see an increase in your MPG. 1) Warmer temps (as noted above), 2) Better aerodynamics, and 3) Driving differently because in a lowered car, you are a little more cautions about road hazards...

LOL, not sure if serious! Wrong thread :biggrin:! or great trolling!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

LOL, not sure if serious! Wrong thread :biggrin:! or great trolling!
LOL indeed!

Craig... Cut, Paste to here. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129