IndiCooper

Moonshine Run

So I was thinking about making a run for some moonshine Monday and was wondering who will be down there early and want to join me. I figure stop at Kinkaku in Pigeon Forge for lunch then head over to Ol Smoky Distillery after to stock up for the week.:cheers: Any takers? :toast:

for anyone who missed it (like Ali) Kinkaku is the restaurant that we went to on the Pigeon Forge run my dad and I led a couple years back.:motor: Its just like Sakura and this is where Ali's fascination with the flaming tower of onion originated from.:adore:

for anyone who missed it (like Ali) Kinkaku is the restaurant that we went to on the Pigeon Forge run my dad and I led a couple years back.:motor: Its just like Sakura and this is where Ali's fascination with the flaming tower of onion originated from.:adore:

Well actually it came from Dan complaining that the prior year they had not done it. Sooooo in my desire to bring his dream of the flaming tower of onion to fruition I became a screaming nagging fan during the meal while the dude cooked. This turned out to be soooo much fun that I then decided I would always be sure to get that flaming tower of onion. If they do the choo choo I'm even happier

:dragon::elephant::dancing2:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg