smoke789

Paintless Dent Removal Party

Bumping the post! There are still 5 appointments available.

Once you wash all that winter grime off your car, look it over and consider getting rid of those parking lot door dings. Randy does amazing work.

Does Randy have a minimum amount of cars needed to show up? If so, are we there?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Randy said he'd take care of whoever showed up with whatever vehicle they want worked on. If anyone has a vehicle other than their MINI they'd like to get some dings removed from, he'll work on them too! He didn't declare a minimum number of vehicles, but I'd like to make sure we take care of him so he's still willing to do this event in the future.

Edited by smoke789

Have a least 1 door ding. Put in an RSVP.

Thanks for the reminder.

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bumping to remind folks who are still interested. Lona is threatening me- says she will create work and muttered something about HOMER and a hammer...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Sorry but have to cancel out of my slot. Will have to work. Door ding will have to wait.

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are still a few slots open. And now there's going to be some plasti-dip fun as well. :)

The rumor mill has it that Zparkle is getting some PD??? Any truth to that?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Corey, can you plasti-dip Celtic stripes down the hood of the Z? I'll skip the orange rims tho.

Stripes, I have done. Celtic Stripes might be a tall order, alot of taping off. How complex of knotwork, like Craigs old ones? I can experiment on some srap in my garage and see how it comes out. I am always up from a challenge.

:stupido2:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

It's supposed to be a beautiful day, so I may swing by with Nigel after Cars and Coffee.

2006 MINI Cooper R50 'Austin': WMW CAI, Borla Exhaust, Sprint Booster, R81/Imola/Holies

1980 Austin Mini 'Nigel': 1293cc MORSPEED Stage 1 Engine, HiLo Suspension

What a great day! And fantastic weather too! I have no idea how many dents Randy worked out, but he put his time and efforts into 8 vehicles. I hope everyone was happy with their results! I was; Randy took half a dozen dents out of my vehicle. :)

Randy and Rey brought donuts. Melissa and Nora brought cookies. Panera delivered fantastic sandwiches via their catering package.

Corey and Nora had plasti-dip-101 on the lawn. And while we watched all the activity, plenty of members stopped by to visit. The day turned out better than planned. :) Thank you everyone who made today so much fun!