cmcveay

DCMM's 2014 MOTD Tshirt ordering

Well, it looks like another winter storm is bearing down upon us so I'm here to offer something to cheer you up!

After lots of deliberation and brainstorming, we've finally settled on a Tshirt design for MINIs On The Dragon.

I'm attaching the artists representation of the shirt so you can see it now. We opted for a gray Tshirt this year, that's something new and you'll notice that the design features a 2nd Generation MINI while still paying homage to the 1st Generation.

Ordering information is now in post #14 of this thread.

MOTDshirt146.jpg.0004b97f9f83154148fefacc20916608.jpg

MOTDshirt145.thumb.jpg.c2f408fa43e67d12bec401b6fd5f0755.jpg

MOTDshirt146.jpg.0004b97f9f83154148fefacc20916608.jpg

MOTDshirt145.thumb.jpg.c2f408fa43e67d12bec401b6fd5f0755.jpg

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Looks good. Do have any expectations regarding accuracy of sizing and shrinkage, i.e., are you getting these from a vendor used in prior years? The non-DC Metro Mini ones sold by the Dragon sponsor run small and shrink.

It is the same vendor. I'm not sure which quality shirt Barry picks for the Dragon shirts. We're looking at our options now. I haven't had issues with the shirts or Hoodies that I bought in the past.

We are going to have a variety to choose from

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Looks good. Do have any expectations regarding accuracy of sizing and shrinkage, i.e., are you getting these from a vendor used in prior years? The non-DC Metro Mini ones sold by the Dragon sponsor run small and shrink.

I have one from DCMM last year. It's really soft, really good quality. I was disappointed by the quality of MOTD ones Barry had. And the way they fit. My only qualm with the DCMM ones is length in the women's cut. I'm a talk woman with a long torso and it could've been just a tiny bit longer.

I'm a talk woman
Oh, you're definitely a talk woman! :wink::biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

It is the same vendor. I'm not sure which quality shirt Barry picks for the Dragon shirts. We're looking at our options now. I haven't had issues with the shirts or Hoodies that I bought in the past.

We are going to have a variety to choose from

V-necks this year? Please?

Here's the information on how to order the DCMM MOTD 14 Tshirts.

DCMM Store

Anyone who orders has the option to select "Event Pickup" for free shipping or they will be charged shipping with their order. The shipping costs listed will cover the small flat rate USPS box which will hold up to 2 shirts. If you are ordering more than that or if you are ordering a sweatshirt/hoodie and you'd like to have it mailed to you, please proceed with your order with shipping and we'll contact you to make arrangements for the additional shipping costs to cover the medium flat rate box.

In the past, orders were placed via PM's, emails, letters, phone calls and various other means. At times, that caused confusion or you may have gotten the wrong size or style. Now, you order what you want and an order inventory is kept by the system.

What's the catch? The site requires the user to join or continue as a user. If for any reason you feel uncomfortable with this, please PM any board member with your order and we'll send you an invoice.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Another thing you'll see in the store is a limited inventory of previous year's event shirts on sale for $5!

Clarification on older event shirts on clearance.

The current inventory is already loaded on the back end, therefore if you see your desired size in the drop-down for the shirt you want, it hasn't sold out yet. Act fast! Supplies are limited.

Signature.JPG

Yes...but not a female cut nor color. Don't worry about it if it's too much trouble. I can always cut of the sleeves.

OK You can order one, turned out we forgot to add it. Right now there's no picture but there's a description. Catalina will add the description later tonight.

The color is the same for all of the MOTD shirts Gray, you can have any color you want as long as it's gray!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg