cmcveay

DCMM's 2014 MOTD Tshirt ordering

Hey everyone, just a reminder on the MOTD Tshirts. There is a minimum order required and we are just over 1/2 way there. We'd also like to get the orders done within the next couple of weeks so the shirts can be printed and we can get them delivered to you before everyone heads out for the Dragon.

Thanks and again, if you have any questions, please contact any DCMM board member.

Thanks,

Craig

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Hey everyone, just a reminder on the MOTD Tshirts. There is a minimum order required and we are just over 1/2 way there. We'd also like to get the orders done within the next couple of weeks so the shirts can be printed and we can get them delivered to you before everyone heads out for the Dragon.

Thanks and again, if you have any questions, please contact any DCMM board member.

Thanks,

Craig

Here's the link to the store http://dcmm.storenvy.com/

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

We are just 8 shirts shy of our minimum order. If you want a shirt please order one; we need to place our order soon in order to make the deadline. If we don't met the minimum order we'll need to refund everyone's money and not order shirts. We're sooooo close :top:

Here's the link to the store http://dcmm.storenvy.com/

Tggrrr010.jpg

1 shirt to go now, just bought 2!!

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

1 shirt to go now, just bought 2!!

Thanks Mark

I'll buy a second one for myself if we don't make it. We're going to close orders on March 10th so if you really want one order now. These can't be back ordered unless you want to get 24 of em! :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hey everyone. I have discoverd I need to take a remedial in Math for Marines :banghead::banghead:

There was a slight mix up with the original order of shirts to COOP. The correct number of shirts were ordered, but 3 came in the wrong size. From now on I'm having two people check my math.

Craig (cmcveay) and I have pulled the orders placed so far (both MOTD & vintage club shirts) and will have them at the Spring Fling.

We have contacted COOP and there's just enough time to get the error fixed. As a bonus, Craig (Coop) is willing to accept new orders between now and Sunday evening. The MOTD shirts are back on the store and will close at 7pm on Sunday 4/6.

www.dcmm.storenvy.com/

If you didn't get your order in yet, nows your chance!

Signature.JPG

hey everyone, the shirts have arrived and they are all bagged up and ready to go. We plan on taking them to Fontana with us on Sunday so give us a shout on the radio when you arrive and we'll give you directions or meet you with your awesome DCMM MOTD shirts!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

hey everyone, the shirts have arrived and they are all bagged up and ready to go. We plan on taking them to Fontana with us on Sunday so give us a shout on the radio when you arrive and we'll give you directions or meet you with your awesome DCMM MOTD shirts!

It's easy to find us, we're on upper Shuckstack, just keep going up. If your walking and your glutes aren't screaming you aren't there yet.

Tggrrr010.jpg