FAST060

MINIMom on the Dragon

Yep, I started my own thread. :BRF: :tongue: LOL

So, I will have two passengers this year for MOTD and SMOKIE is not getting a rear seat mod for MOTD.

:cheers::bootyshake:My Mom (Dora) will be joining us for MOTD!:top: :congrats::rock:

:thrasher::dancing2::biggrin::tee::highfive: :elephant: :party:

I am very excited because I don't get to see her often and other family members have drawn the lucky straw on previous MOTDs. PawPaw is hooked and in his words "PawPaw gonna be there, baby! MINI or no MINI!"

Even more special than spending time with them is that her 2nd 25th Birthday (50th) is on May 5th! I know right!! How exciting! She is kinda shy so I won't make too big of a fuss but maybe during some down time I can get the crew to serenade her with a Happy Birthday from a bunch of strangers!

I am in need of possibly a shotgun spot, most likely for PawPaw, on various runs. I'd hope a certain Obsessive MINIac would have space during the Doughnut Run and GP Photo Shoot. :biggrin: He will not be riding with :motor:Celia so no need to chime in, :hahaha: Brat Face!

Well, we have some time but as AMWAY puts it... Boy, I'm excited! Boy, I'm excited! Boy, I'm excited! (You'll have to ask PawPaw about this)

Edited by FAST060

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

He can ride me on the Donut run....he doesn't have any heart conditions right??:biggrin::motor:

Or get nauseous easy? Cause Loki doesn't have any carpet so there's no reason to stop if someone is gonna puke :puke:

I really shouldn't have wolfed down that burger and then jumped in the car...

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

You all are all so funny. He said yes to riding with everyone but kind of paused on riding in Loki.

They get there on Tuesday so PawPaw would be uber excited to ride along in Tycoon!

My dad is worse than me so idk if youd be doin paw paw any favors there:aetsch:

btw hes never on the forums but ill pass on the message

I am in need of possibly a shotgun spot, most likely for PawPaw, on various runs. I'd hope a certain Obsessive MINIac would have space during the Doughnut Run and GP Photo Shoot. :biggrin: He will not be riding with :motor:Celia so no need to chime in, :hahaha: Brat Face!

The band will sing to Miss Dora on Wednesday night if she & PawPaw go to Party Gras.

Someone has to record it if I haven't made it down.