RDG_RCR

DCMM Karting Day II

Ok, 11 People so far, 1 more and we will be forced into the next style of racing (and everyone gets $5 back!)
Done. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

After falling off the face of the Earth for a week or so with personal stuff, I'm so excited to be back and see this! I know I'm in, lemmie check with the +1 and see if he wants to join in

WooT!!:motor: hopefully I don't end up in the pit of shame again!

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

After falling off the face of the Earth for a week or so with personal stuff, I'm so excited to be back and see this! I know I'm in, lemmie check with the +1 and see if he wants to join in

WooT!!:motor: hopefully I don't end up in the pit of shame again!

Tomorrow is your last day to sign up! I have to get a roster to them on Monday!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I just forward the paypal response. Let me know if you don't see it in a while

Got it! I added you to the list.

Also, I was too busy at work today to email the Karting place, so anyone who wants to go has till tomorrow morning to enroll!

Great news everyone!!!! ALLSPORTSGP has great offer for us:

"We can still do micro 2, if you wish. We would have 2 groups of 8; each would do a qualifyer, then we would have 2 finals, one for teh slower group, one for the faster group. Like that they do not have to pay too much."

Here are our options:

10-lap Qualify, 35-lap Main race $60.00

The Micro Grand Prix format is a shorter, modified version of our popular Mini Grand Prix! Jump right into the racing action! It takes 30-40 minutes to complete.

or

– $85 per person

• 5 races for each driver, 10-lap races

Sprint Heat Racing is a highly competitive format that pits drivers against each other in multiple short racers, giving a variety of different starting positions to drivers, and awarding points to top finishing positions. This format is fast and furious, and allows for some great surprises! This format takes 1.5 hours to complete.

So please let me know if you would rather Sprint race or Micro Grand prix by 3:30pm today!!