TGGRRR (Ali)

MOTD Monday night Dragon dinner

For those of you coming up early we are going to do another potluck on Upper Upper Shuckstack. We're thinking of smoking some chickens and meats and bringing them up, you bring the sides and desserts.

Of course there will be the traditional scotch tasting too. Talk to Mark about that though, I just handle the food part. Craig and Lona got a smoker and that thing makes some amazing chickens.

Who's coming early in the week? This is usually a fun way to start off the week :eating::eating::eating:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I hope to be there that early... still looking for lodging though.

I'm sure you'll find a place

Ditto, just waiting for Erin to unleash her fury on whoever gave her the bad info!

If I know Erin, she'll get her way and you guys will be there happily settled in a nice cabin.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm sure you'll find a place

If I know Erin, she'll get her way and you guys will be there happily settled in a nice cabin.

Fury might wait until end of March beginning of April. Due to New Years resolutions "Positive, sugar and honey Erin" might make an appearance for a month or two. But I will get in. One way or another, most likely on "Scarey, I will shoot you in your sleep, I'm crazy calm but fury Erin".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Isn't Monday night usually Katie's spaghetti dinner?

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Isn't Monday night usually Katie's spaghetti dinner?

No, I think she has Tues, we do Monday. We've done Monday for the last two years. I even checked and last year tacos and scotch was on Monday night.

We would never step on Katie's spaghetti dinner night. I think she does her dinner on Tues and then the gathering on Wed nights.

Tggrrr010.jpg

No, I think she has Tues, we do Monday. We've done Monday for the last two years. I even checked and last year tacos and scotch was on Monday night.

We would never step on Katie's spaghetti dinner night. I think she does her dinner on Tues and then the gathering on Wed nights.

Spaghetti dinner is always on Tuesday. :)
Oops - vacation brain. :embarassed:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

If anyone has extra space that they need to fill in their cabin, please let me know.

You should put this in a separate thread so that it gets noticed. I'll start a thread for people looking for a roommate or a cabin and you can post there.

You should also post on Motoring Alliance

Tggrrr010.jpg

For those of you coming up early we are going to do another potluck on Upper Upper Shuckstack. We're thinking of smoking some chickens and meats and bringing them up, you bring the sides and desserts.

Of course there will be the traditional scotch tasting too. Talk to Mark about that though, I just handle the food part. Craig and Lona got a smoker and that thing makes some amazing chickens.

Who's coming early in the week? This is usually a fun way to start off the week :eating::eating::eating:

Anything that is smoked will have to ride with you Ali. I'm afraid that we'll stop and have to eat all of it between here and Fontana village!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Anything that is smoked will have to ride with you Ali. I'm afraid that we'll stop and have to eat all of it between here and Fontana village!

Deal!!! I can do this. It's not like we would stop for a picnic along a scenic road along the way or anything. OK, maybe there might be some chewed up chicken legs but I'm only human :angel:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Oops - vacation brain. :embarassed:

Maybe it's on Monday in Australia!!!! :biggrin:

No, that would be Wednesday in Aussie land. Silly girl. :)
:top:

We're smoking 6 chickens on Friday!!

I'm also planning to make some collards and maybe sweet potatoes (they'll be done savory not sweet)

I'm sure Mark will bring Scotch too

It looks like we'll add a pork loin to the smoker and I think I'm going to add a few boneless chicken breasts as well. I may include a small beef brisket or some venison tenderloin for some variety.

The absolute WORST part of this will be driving 500+ miles with all of this smoked goodness in the back of the Jeep. I may have to go topless.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold