Poison Ivy

Meet & Greet at Passport MINI of Montgomery Co - Nov 15

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Montgomery, Saturday November 15th, from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 621 North Frederick Ave. (still route 355) Gaithersburg, MD 20877

Phone - 240-238-1200

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Signature.JPG

I've never been to one...any special rules of engagement for these meet and greets? is it just show up? do noobies have to bring donuts or something? lol

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

I've never been to one...any special rules of engagement for these meet and greets? is it just show up? do noobies have to bring donuts or something? lol

YEAH! green badges brings the donuts and coffee!! Just joking :biggrin:

No special rules or anything. Just getting together and chatting for a bit, MOCO provides the donuts and coffee and sometimes there are bagels and juice

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

YEAH! green badges brings the donuts and coffee!! Just joking :biggrin:

No special rules or anything. Just getting together and chatting for a bit, MOCO provides the donuts and coffee and sometimes there are bagels and juice

lolol right on :top:

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

You mean I get to meet Ty?

One of my fellow Montgomery Counters that I never see on the road?

This will be special. :big grin:

Rey is correct. Just show up and discuss world politics with your fellow MINIacs. :shake hands: (Not MD politics since that won't get us anywhere.)

The C3M board is already showing 12 people listed as attending. Hmmm, more C3Mers than DCMMers? Does that appear strange to anyone here? :hmpf:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

The C3M board is already showing 12 people listed as attending. Hmmm, more C3Mers than DCMMers? Does that appear strange to anyone here? :hmpf:

Not really...this is more in C3Ms back yard than it is DCMMs at the moment. There were probably slightly more C3Mers than DCMMers at last MoCo meet...if I count the faces in my head (of course, there are those sneaky devils that belong in both :evil:...heheh)

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

You mean I get to meet Ty?

One of my fellow Montgomery Counters that I never see on the road?

This will be special. :big grin:

lol, how can you miss me man? I've got the ugliest mini this side of the mississippi!!

ditto what Brian said...great to meet everyone. Due to my introverted/socially awkward nature...I usually dread any type of social event...especially that first one...but everyone was really cool and welcoming...so big thanks for that. Looking forward to future events.

ditto what Brian said...great to meet everyone. Due to my introverted/socially awkward nature...I usually dread any type of social event...especially that first one...but everyone was really cool and welcoming...so big thanks for that. Looking forward to future events.

Good meeting you Cambo, thanks for the bike rack!!!