minime331

Pictures of MTTB5

I am going to be posting up the pictures that i took during MTTB5 in the next couple of days, but I also want everyone who took pictures to upload them here as well. The pictures can be cell phone pictures, camera pictures, video stills, lithographs it doesn't matter I want a place to have a good amount of pictures from the event so we can show off all the fun we had. Also if you want to add a little bit of info about the picture go right on a head and do that. more the merrier.

thank you everyone

P I C T U R E S !!!

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I am going to be posting up the pictures that i took during MTTB5 in the next couple of days, but I also want everyone who took pictures to upload them here as well. The pictures can be cell phone pictures, camera pictures, video stills, lithographs it doesn't matter I want a place to have a good amount of pictures from the event so we can show off all the fun we had. Also if you want to add a little bit of info about the picture go right on a head and do that. more the merrier.

thank you everyone

P I C T U R E S !!!

Chris I started a PICASSA Web Album called DCMM Photos. I was going to start by creating albums of previous events so new members have a better idea of the events we'd do. Give me a little time (a day or so and it should be up and running).

I like them in both places. It's nice to have the pics on our forum and this is one of the public ones. It's also nice to have them out on the web for people that are not registered here.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

DCMM Photo Albums

https://plus.google.com/photos/116886397230046703168/albums

Albums.png

This is in no way the Catalina/Lola show. I created these albums to show what DCMM does and how much fun some of the events are. I'd love to add more photos and more albums. Please share with me if you're interested. If you already have an album I'll do the work of adding them to the albums, but I won't do that without your permission.

Signature.JPG

DSC_6956.jpg.ed4d2c02b334178603bf346faf57bc93.jpg

DSC_6809.jpg.2bacd2bc53fc04ff60ac46e14e637410.jpg

here are some i've got about 72 more. I'm not putting them all up but i am going to put a good amount up like 5-10 total.

DSC_6801.jpg.7a6947de2c4391636508f0c600f87ede.jpg

DSC_6809.jpg.2bacd2bc53fc04ff60ac46e14e637410.jpg

DSC_6956.jpg.ed4d2c02b334178603bf346faf57bc93.jpg

DSC_6801.jpg.7a6947de2c4391636508f0c600f87ede.jpg

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Not pictures, but video! Yes, you may have already seen some of this since Craig posted his stuff separately... I've added some rear-facing video from my own camera, as well as titles, credits, music, and one of the WTOP traffic reports that mentioned us. Clicking the link will take you to Youtube's site, where you can watch it in the full glory of 720P HD. But for convenience, I've also embedded it below.

http://youtu.be/sZrIyIZTTwg

[ATTACH]1054[/ATTACH]

here are some i've got about 72 more. I'm not putting them all up but i am going to put a good amount up like 5-10 total.

You caught Watson with his secondary brake in place, when i first got him he liked to motor without me. I tightened the emergency brake, but the chock is still my safety blanket.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I'm trying to put together a collage of photo's that will be given to all of our vendors, Operation 2nd Chance and Kilroy's but I can't use one from the forums as they are too small and the quality suffers. Could you please take a look at your photo's and send them to me via email? it's craig@digitalvisiongallery.com

Thanks everyone!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold