GreenCactus

3 Days...

I am just tidding up projects and trying to be useful. It's very very hard!!

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

These people are expecting me to work!!!! How do I do that when my brain is on :dragon: :questionmark:

I woke up at 2:30 this morning thinking about the stuff that I need to pack...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I feel like I need to pack the car so that I know it's done. Too worried I'll forget something and with it in the car my mind will be at ease. Ahhhh

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

I prepacked the majority in the MINI and enjoying a 1" drop.

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

Have fun everybody! I won't be able to join you this year :frown:

I look forward to all the stories and pictures coming during and after, and especially since I won't be there. I'm already REALLY hoping that next year we'll be able to go. But, until then, I hope everyone has fun, stays right-side up and gets lots of mods and/or stickers and does a lot of motoring!!! :motor: :rock: :top:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Have fun everybody! I won't be able to join you this year :frown:

I look forward to all the stories and pictures coming during and after, and especially since I won't be there. I'm already REALLY hoping that next year we'll be able to go. But, until then, I hope everyone has fun, stays right-side up and gets lots of mods and/or stickers and does a lot of motoring!!! :motor: :rock: :top:

Too bad I don't have a Flat Alan to take with us!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"