GreenCactus

3 Days...

So, how did I manage to spend 100 Bones on MOTD registration this year?!?!?

Geez! Could the tshirts be more awesome?!??

I know right!!? I wanted the Brew Swap, Moonshine and Donut shirts, but was strong and only got the Donut shirt.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I know right!!? I wanted the Brew Swap, Moonshine and Donut shirts, but was strong and only got the Donut shirt.

I'm working on Barry to offer V-necks. Maybe next year the woman's cut will be a V-neck. I got his wife on my side now so there's hope

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm working on Barry to offer V-necks. Maybe next year the woman's cut will be a V-neck. I got his wife on my side now so there's hope

You and your v-necks! I'm gonna start pushing boat necks and turtle necks just to spite you! LOL

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

sigh

You really just need to agree with me on this :biggrin:

Ummmm, okay. I agree! :fingers crossed behind back:

I really like boatnecks... ;)

We need an event that has a classy nautical theme so we can design horizontal striped, 3/4 sleeve, boat neck DCMM event tee shirts! LOL

MINIs on the Ferry!

Omg! Little sailor hats! You and Sara would be uber cute! I can see it now! Call up HR MINI let's help with the next MINIs Take the Ferry!

When I was mapping out future Skirtapalooza themes, nautical came to mind...but more likely pirate than love boat. :biggrin:

:thumbs up:

So, how did I manage to spend 100 Bones on MOTD registration this year?!?!?

Geez! Could the tshirts be more awesome?!??

I walked away with 83 smackers. And that was only because I showed some discipline and didn't buy the moonshiners tee (which I'm regretting) and the second badge. I'm loving them all (except the event tees themselves) They look kind of weird.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So for all you Countrymen, Pacemen, Clubbies, and MINIs in general that want to get a bit dirty at MOTD. Quitta, just look away right now. It looks like I'm leading a run out to Parsons Branch and Cades Cove loop. :motor::biggrin: Just got the go ahead from Barry and it is up on the schedule. I had asked Jill Raymer to lead it (the beast JCW with the brush guards) but she will be leaving early to attend her son's college graduation. So it looks like I'm in. We will be leaving directly after the Panoramic Photo and be back in time to see the end of the car show. So, if you want to go, make sure and sign up on Jan. 11th!!!

Of course the disclaimer is this is all dependent on weather. If the crossings are high like they were last year we will have to cancel. But I'm going to remain optimistic. Can't wait for MOTD!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think that is the same time slot as the GP Run but if you go on another day I'd like to ride along.

I think that is the same time slot as the GP Run but if you go on another day I'd like to ride along.

Yep, I think it is. But I figured you wouldn't be up for taking Smokie down Parsons....... But I am going to be doing a pre run earlier in the week if you would like to tag along!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are we there yet?

:dragon:

:gold::black::silver::velvet::eb::ebblack::ibblack::pwblack::redblack::yeblack::bblack::brgblack::vrblack::sgblack::sblack::gldblack::dark::silk::indi::green::dsblack::cabrio::cabrio: :checker:

It is so wrong, but I'm scheduling the closing of my house around the Dragon..... They want me to close on the 30th, I said no, you have to figure out a way to do it the week earlier......

Yes....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Of course the disclaimer is this is all dependent on weather. If the crossings are high like they were last year we will have to cancel. But I'm going to remain optimistic. Can't wait for MOTD!!!

Wow...wish I could be there, especially for the Parsons Branch/Cades Cove run. Maul is ready for high crossings and some two tracks! :top: Would have been fun to shoot some photos too.

Unfortunately, MOTD always coincides with Florida Police Week activities and since 2011 I having a standing commitment.

Looking forward to the stories and photos!

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]