GreenCactus

3 Days...

:party::rock: :top: :beer: :eviltongue: :stupid: :motor: :marshmellow: :turtle: :toilet: :sheep: :cheers: :star: :aetsch: :ciao: :bored: :cheers: :creep: :highfive: :aetsch: :dancing: :elephant: :eating: :burnout: :lollypop: :motor: :rofl: :laugh: :hahaha: :marshmellow: :party::dontknow:

Have fun getting work done today! :tongue:

:motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor:

I hate you so bad.... Okay, not really but you just had to go there didn't you. :top:

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Looking forward to my first ever MOTD! :top: :motor:

you are going to love it, you might even want to move down there because of it:tongue:. last year was my first one and i had the best time there, the drive there sucks bc it straight down 81. but once i was there i had the best time of my life.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Just ordered my H Sport sway, JCW Struts and TSW Springs! Gonna be all kinds of prepared for MotD!! Damn I cannot wait! :rock:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2003 MINI Cooper S Indi Blue, 16% WMW Pulley, One Ball Mod, DDM Works Intake, Helix Short Throw Adapter, Rear Seat Delete.

I mean it might save a little weight, but I had it done because I wanted some more sound from my exhaust. The seat of the pants improvement is good, but otherwise its just a joy for my ears :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2003 MINI Cooper S Indi Blue, 16% WMW Pulley, One Ball Mod, DDM Works Intake, Helix Short Throw Adapter, Rear Seat Delete.

Put in for my vacation and got it approved. I told my boss that I wanted to submit early. He had the nerve to say

"Well that's kind of close to bring your kid to work day, I might need your help."

I think you guys can imagine the look on my face when I replied

"Seriously????!!!! You're going to say that I can't take my big vacation of the year for the 5th year in a row because you want to bring your kid to work."

He approved it :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Every Saturday the MOTD email update comes out I get more and more excited.

Leave approved - check

Wish list of mods - check

Cabin booked - check

Finding money for the above - searching

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

I'll have to look into MOTD. My '14 Roadster S might have a little fun and his driver may be vastly entertained. I'll have to check the timing - we are selling our house so we can move to Belleair, Florida around June. Sounds like a great time from all I've read of MOTD.

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)

I'll have to look into MOTD. My '14 Roadster S might have a little fun and his driver may be vastly entertained. I'll have to check the timing - we are selling our house so we can move to Belleair, Florida around June. Sounds like a great time from all I've read of MOTD.

It's really an amazing time. If you think you might go you won't get into Fontana right now, but you can get on the list and to be safe book a room in Robbinsville at the Microtel. Things usually open up close to the event but having a backup is a good idea. We take up rooms for miles around.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to put some serious thought and research into the matter. If my wife objects to the timing, however...

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)