GreenCactus

Cooper Vineyards Annual MINI Cooper Rally

Annual Cooper Vineyards Event

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cooper Vineyards

13372 Shannon Hill Road

Louisa, VA 23093

From Cooper Vineyards Website:

September 7: mini Cooper Rally: Get your tickets early for the MINI Cooper Rally - $20.00 Advance ticket sales end Friday Noon - September 6th. $25.00 At the door day of event.

Drive 'em if you got 'em. This year's event price includes Lunch by Smokin' Eddie's in Louisa, T-shirt, souvenir MINI-glass and live music by Jim Mohr Band.

This event will take place at Cooper Vineyards under the new CV Pavilion for all MINI participants.

Cost:

$25.00 pp - Purchase Tickets

$15.00 pp - Designated Driver Tickets

In addition to all the fun, we welcome back Animal Connections of Louisa Virginia. Animal Connections is an all-volunteer rescue group who matches homeless animals with people through our Foster-to-adoption program. Visit them on Facebook and see what all the news is about!

You can purchase tickets and read more about Cooper Vineyards here.

I'm adding the RSVP option here, but if you are going, please purchase tickets in advance so Cooper Vineyards knows how many to plan for!

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Laura, You Rock! Thanks for adding this. I was just talking to Ali about getting this added.

Jacque at Cooper Vineyard has set up a pretty neat event I think. The band covers everything from classic rock to country to jazz. She promises a totally new shirt design this year and the food vendor is highly rated.

Don't forget the "Spirited" drive over to the vineyard hosted by HR MINI.

It's an hour and half drive of 45 +/- miles though some great scenery and decent twisties. This year we're starting at Crown MINI where they'll have coffee and snacks as well as restroom facilities. We'll be wheel up promptly at 9:30 AM. Make plans to join us for our drive at Crown MINI 8710 W Broad St Richmond, VA 23294

If you can't make the run over to the vineyard, just drive straight there for the festivities. The event kicks off at 12 noon till 5 pm.

Alrighty so I'm not sure what method of communication everyone is using so in case you are not my Facebook friend or didn't check your inbox:

I have coordinated a route that I don't mind leading in a more spirited manner. Meet up at Starbucks off the corner of Prince William Parkway and Hoadly Rd (12853 Galveston Court Manassas, VA 20112) at 9:30. From Starbucks, we will head down Hoadly Rd, turn right on Purcell Rd. Follow Purcell to the end, turn left on (234) Dumfries Rd. Then turn right on Independent Hill Rd then left on Bristow then slight right on Joplin Rd (619). Joplin Rd is a 45 mph scenic road. Then we will hop on 95 S for about 20 miles to exit 130A Plank Rd/State 3 E towards Fredericksburg to Route 1. Then take Route 1 to VA-208 W/Courthouse Rd to County Rd 606/VA-208 W/Courthouse Rd to US-522 S/VA-208 W/Zachary Taylor Hwy. I will be using my factory nav and iPhone as needed.

Please bring two way radios and make sure they're on 7-21 if you feel like doing a caravan with me. If you don't, see you at the winery :)