Se7er

CDC Autocross (Woodbridge, VA)

The Capital Driving Club is a group of car enthusiasts in the Washington, DC area devoted to hosting fun, friendly, and safe automotive related events for its members and guests. We run the most active autocross series in the region with more than 15 events scheduled in 2009 and we cater to both beginner and expert drivers alike. If you'd like to participate in one of our events please check the schedule page to register online. If you're intested in joining the club contact Ed Chan at capitaldriving@yahoo.com.

Club enrollment for new members is currently OPEN. If you wish to join the club, you may do so in person at the next event. The annual cost for membership is $30 (12 months from the date you join). Existing members will always be allowed to renew their annual membership.

Time: 8:00 AM - (Guessing) 4:00 PM

They have some great FAQ's for all of your questions.

http://www.capitaldrivingclub.com/

:motor:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D.B.'s Facebook Page - facebook.com/DBMiniCooper

This is going to be my first Autocross event. I don't know what to expect, but after going to MOT and doing some technical driving up there, I got the taste of the motoring bug again and need more speed and fun. I'm looking forward to this event and looking forward to seeing some of my DCMM friends that I have not seen in too long.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is going to be my first Autocross event. I don't know what to expect, but after going to MOT and doing some technical driving up there, I got the taste of the motoring bug again and need more speed and fun. I'm looking forward to this event and looking forward to seeing some of my DCMM friends that I have not seen in too long.

We're on vacation during this event. You will have a blast autocrossing DB. Even though you don't know Tyler, just look for the bright yellow Lotus Elise. He'll take great care of you

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Wait I got confused..... Tyler set up another one for when we're on vacation that's with CDC. But 7/27 is the same day as the BMW autocross that we're all signed up for :frown:

I didn't see any BMW Autocross on the calendar, so I didn't know about it. As I said, I'm new to the Autocross. If the BMW one isn't too far I'm up for doing that one instead.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I didn't see any BMW Autocross on the calendar, so I didn't know about it. As I said, I'm new to the Autocross. If the BMW one isn't too far I'm up for doing that one instead.

I don't think we put it on the calendar anymore. It's in Waldorf

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?8104-07-27-2013-NCC-Autocross-Points-Event-4-Regency-Furniture-Stadium

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

If I can get off, Ill go, it is right near my neighborhood . This venue like most autocross' in the DC metro area, is very small. I went to this one last year, they did a good job with course layout.. but it is still a tease for someone used to national events (airport lots) or NASA autocross events. CDC is a good group though.

If I can get off, Ill go, it is right near my neighborhood . This venue like most autocross' in the DC metro area, is very small. I went to this one last year, they did a good job with course layout.. but it is still a tease for someone used to national events (airport lots) or NASA autocross events. CDC is a good group though.

Oh quit crying, it'll be fun. And we can roll up in our pajamas since it's 4 minutes from the house!