TGGRRR (Ali)

New Vendor Odds and Ends Detailing

We have a new club vendor, Odds and Ends Detailing

http://www.oddsandendsdetailing.com/

This is the same shop that is offering the free detailing clinic. He is offering club members (paid with a membership card) a 10% discount on products and services.

He sells Adams products and works on a lot of high-end vehicles. He's excited to work with us in the club.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hi Stephatron,

Yes, scratches and swirls, aka "paint correction" is what I do primarily. I also teach people about the anatomy of a scratch and such at my clinics, so hope you can attend on the 14th.

- Darryl

You may become my new best friend!!!! When I bought my car, she came with some oddball swirly scratches on the driver side door.

Just got this sale from Darryl that he wants to pass on

Not sure if you caught my Facebook post and/or wanted to pass this along to DCMM members.

All retail products (except power tools) are on sale for 38% off MSRP. 10% for regular club discount and 28 additional percent due to 28 inches on snow at Dulles as of Saturday at 10pm.

Check out the post here: https://www.facebook.com/oddsandendsdetailing/

- Darryl

Tggrrr010.jpg

Just got my car back from Darryl. He did a two stage detailing with swirls removal. Love his work. Worth every penny.

FYI, he also rents out his lift for $10 an hour if you want to do install/repair over there. Darryl has the basic tools if needed, but you should bring your own just in case.

Thanks Darryl!

Denny

Just got my car back from Darryl. He did a two stage detailing with swirls removal. Love his work. Worth every penny.

FYI, he also rents out his lift for $10 an hour if you want to do install/repair over there. Darryl has the basic tools if needed, but you should bring your own just in case.

Thanks Darryl!

Denny

He's an awesome vendor. Glad you were so happy

Tggrrr010.jpg

Is Darryl at Odds and Ends still an official vendor? I have a few scratches I'd like to get removed.

Thanks!

2009 Mellow Yellow MCS, JCW Aero Package, JCW intake, JCW Steering Wheel, NM Engineering strut tower brace, Nvidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust, ST XTA Coilovers, Madness Motorworks 22mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar, GP2 Rear Diffuser, Powerflex front control arm bushings, R112 Black Challenge Wheels, Bridgestone Potenza Tires