RDG_RCR

Photo blog thread

For some reason I keep getting drawn to the second from the bottom... I can't imagine why... :wink:

I've got about 400 to go through from last week's trip. I'll probably have a few to share once I'm done...

I spent a little time playing with Dolphins a few years back :wink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice shots Jono. I really like the urban decay, where did you shoot them?

Thanks, Ali!

These were taken in a little old oyster town, Mobjack VA. Went up on a day trip to see some old friends. I was kind of bummed that a lot of the older abandoned buildings down on the water were demolished, but we still found some cool old places.

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Thanks, Ali!

These were taken in a little old oyster town, Mobjack VA. Went up on a day trip to see some old friends. I was kind of bummed that a lot of the older abandoned buildings down on the water were demolished, but we still found some cool old places.

If you do the Facebook thing here is a pretty cool page called Abandoned in Virginia https://www.facebook.com/AbandonedinVirginia

2012 Jeep Rubicon

We made it out to the RBGRC on Sunday, had VIP and everything, the General Admission had better views than anything the VIP area could offer. . .and SO MANY FENCES, impossible to get a "clean shot", but here are a couple...

14462731506_5f1ca38cf9_b.jpg

14484597614_0877a07484_b.jpg

14505957643_cbd3205576_b.jpg

14299194370_de2252a882_b.jpg

14299263558_706debc9a3_b.jpg

Tanner Foust being interviewed, was funny to watch it on tv later being like, we were right there!

14505964223_cb1f4b50bf_b.jpg

LINK to the full set, if you're interested.

flickr

Looks like fun

Did you try opening up the lens and putting it right onto the fence? That can make the fence disappear in the shallow depth of field, I learned it from a sports photographer.

You did get a few nice clean shots, I bet you had a blast

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Looks like fun

Did you try opening up the lens and putting it right onto the fence? That can make the fence disappear in the shallow depth of field, I learned it from a sports photographer.

You did get a few nice clean shots, I bet you had a blast

I did, but there was fencing even within the fencing. Last time I shot racing, was at Donington Park, in the UK, I could focus through just fine, like when shooting caged animals at the zoo. This was just a LOT of fencing. It looked like the only folks allowed really near the track were media/press.

It was still a great time, I don't regret going, that's for sure! I was just hoping for getting some picks of dirt flying and wheels spinning. This was as close I I got to that...

14505954853_442ba0c448_b.jpg

:frown:

Edited by TATTRAT

flickr

Every year for the 4th of July I visit a military cemetery to pay respects to fallen brother's and sisters in arms. As I was just at Arlington, (for the first time ever), a few weeks ago, I decided to do something a little different. I visited a local cemetery here in Ohio and here are a couple of the photos I took.

jePPVrk.jpg

rJyA0Lz.jpg

0XTCp7E.jpg

8pUZtB8.jpg

Eqzvt2u.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]