mbiedzinski

Meet Phineus...

After spending four years together, I said goodbye to my '09 Hot Chocolate Metallic Clubbie, Willie, and hello to my '13 Reef Blue Metallic Roadster, Phineus. The Soda package lacked the bonnet stripes, so I had Dave at ZebraStripes.com in Chantilly put them on after market.

image.php?u=179&type=sigpic&dateline=140

I'd post photos if I could figure out how to do so. The Insert Image link isn't doing the trick.
The Insert Image Link button (insertimage.gif) is to allow you to put in the URL of an image. In other words, an image that is hosted somewhere else that you want to display here using that URL.

It is not supposed to be for attaching an image file on your hard drive.

Hit the "Go Advanced" and it should give you a paperclip so you can upload and attach the image.
Yep... if all you have is the image file on your hard drive, you can attach it instead, using the paperclip (attach.gif). It isn't as "pretty" or elegant a method as inserting image links, but it works.

Of course, if you have a Photobucket, Picasa, Flickr or other image hosting site account, you could upload your pics there, then link to the images there using the Insert Image Link button. That's what I do (I personally just use Picasa because it ties in with my Gmail account).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I am not seeing the paperclip icon nor am I able to create an album. The create album features says I do not have appropriate rights to do so. I also do not see "Go Advanced" anywhere unless I edit a post, but there still isn't a paperclip. Maybe there is an issue with my account.

image.php?u=179&type=sigpic&dateline=140

I am not seeing the paperclip icon nor am I able to create an album. The create album features says I do not have appropriate rights to do so. I also do not see "Go Advanced" anywhere unless I edit a post, but there still isn't a paperclip. Maybe there is an issue with my account.

Are you a paid club member or a free forum member? I think only club members get those options.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Welcome MB!

Hope we can get Rigsby and Phineus out on a run together sometime!

...Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC