Blown_xa

Had a blast

Sounds like us in Minnie! I didn't make as many runs as Tyler, but I'm super proud of our (Minnie and I's) progress. :motor: ....maybe autocross next? :wink:

You should see if you can get into the school. Autocross is a blast and I've learned a lot from it

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Sounds like us in Minnie! I didn't make as many runs as Tyler, but I'm super proud of our (Minnie and I's) progress. :motor: ....maybe autocross next? :wink:

Autocross is so fun, Sarah!! You should do it! I promise, you'll have fun and learn a thing or two about Minnie

Autocross is so fun, Sarah!! You should do it! I promise, you'll have fun and learn a thing or two about Minnie

She's right you and Minnie will totally bond and learn each other. You're also in a safe controlled environment to learn about the limits of you car. For example, I finally pushed Tigger till the back end broke out and did a 180. I can't do that on the roads and I learned a lot about him doing that.

Last Fall my tires were getting to the end of their life, I misjudged going into a turn on Skyline and went in too hot. Tigger started to break out a bit and because of autocross I instinctively reacted and didn't make things worse. I'm sure the DSC helped with that too.

Add to that the adrenaline rush and the fun factor. We need more MINIs and more women out there doing autocross with us!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg