TGGRRR (Ali)

Everyone back?

We're home, took a lot of breaks and didn't tempt the traffic gods. I probably shouldn't have taken the top down for the last 60 miles, I feel totally beat up. But not as beat up as I did after the night Dragon ride in the Lotus. Thanks Tyler!!!! It was like an hour long roller coaster ride with no oh Sh!T handle....

Tigger did well at the car show, thanks for everyone's support. I know I wouldn't have won without you guys. He got best 1st gen cabrio (by one vote), best custom paint and spotless. OK it was pouring rain, so I campaigned for spotless by showing everyone how he squeaked.

Glamour shots was awesome and fun and I can't wait to finish processing the pictures. The dinners were great, the parties were fun. The Bridal Veil Falls run went off without a hitch.

Just a great week. Even the car show in the pouring rain didn't dampen the fun

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

MOTD was a lot of fun just wish it was closer lol but will be going back year for sure. it's kinda funny how i won 2nd for r53

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

MOTD was a lot of fun just wish it was closer lol but will be going back year for sure. it's kinda funny how i won 2nd for r53

Congrats, Lil C!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

She also got second place R56 and 1st place Paceman

Celia got 1st place Paceman???? With an R56?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Celia got 1st place Paceman???? With an R56?

There's a story behind that of course :biggrin:

I think people started voting for her as a joke since there was no Paceman. Then they didn't give her the trophy officially. Later Stephanie was in the Out Motoring tent and they were trying to get rid of the 2 Paceman trophies since they didn't want them, so she took them and gave Celia the first place one since we knew she had votes and had probably won it

Tggrrr010.jpg

After getting lost around Ashville, I got back on track, braved the rain, and decided to drive home in one day. A good audio book helped pass the times and miles. Woke up this AM with a slight case of food poisoning, brought to me by a McD's fish sandwich. I'm better now, but still feeling a little squiffy.

I haven't even unloaded the car yet, so will get that done tomorrow.

Is it too early to start next year's countdown yet?

Yup, I drove with the commoners this morning, got cut off by two Camry's. Welcome home!!!

Now I'm pawing through a weeks worth of Email.

Mark got home last night with stories of the beltway drivers and how horrible his commute was. I miss our MINI community.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Yup, I drove with the commoners this morning, got cut off by two Camry's. Welcome home!!!

Now I'm pawing through a weeks worth of Email.

Mark got home last night with stories of the beltway drivers and how horrible his commute was. I miss our MINI community.

LOL, I made it to work in record time (with traffic)!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Driving to work with the commoners in the rain was so depressing:frown:

Chad pointed out 7 door dings on Lucy, all on the same level from about the driver side door handle to the gas cap. So basically, I'm trying to figure out which commoner coworker is doing it. :banghead:

Chad pointed out 7 door dings on Lucy, all on the same level from about the driver side door handle to the gas cap. So basically, I'm trying to figure out which commoner coworker is doing it. :banghead:

GRRRRRRR

It could be anyone in shopping centers. People just don't look or care.

Tggrrr010.jpg

GRRRRRRR

It could be anyone in shopping centers. People just don't look or care.

Chad and Justin think it's the same freaking car because literally, each ding was on the same level on the driver side. And the thing is, I back in. So it makes sense. Either way, I definitely told Chad to stop pointing them out because I was going to start crying metaphorically.