TGGRRR (Ali)

It's vacation eve!!!

I'm off of work starting tomorrow.

My plan tomorrow is to detail Tigger and my nails. I have some nice little Dragon decals so if anyone wants a few just let me know.

I'm also going to pack up everything to be ready for the car

Can't wait!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Just got the OK to take Friday off :top:

I need to finish taking care of my Dad's bank accounts with my Mom and then I can finish the work on my MINI. After that I guess I should start my laundry, my shopping, packing and maybe wash the MINI. :biggrin:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Here, have a sloth, it's on me.

sloth-yawn-cute.gif

It didn't work, the site you linked to must be blocked :boring:

thank you for the attempt to amuse me.

I have cleared all the toys off of my desk to protect it from office trouble makers. I set my orange voice recordable, motion activated talking alien to say "Ali is away from the office playing with her MINI, she will be back on May 7"

Tggrrr010.jpg

I feel sorry for all you who spiffed up their cars...it's gonna rain both Sat. and Sun. All that truck spray....all that dirt. I'm waiting til I get there...IN LESS THAN 72 HOURS!

Actually the stuff will clean off much easier on a freshly waxed car. If it's not detailed you'll work twice as hard to get the truck spray off.

Locally Sat is looking like a great day, I've been watching because I have a big shoot that day

Tggrrr010.jpg

I love you guys... but I'm green with envy... I'll keep the rest of my jealousy comments to myself...

You should just go! Other then gas and food it should be really cheap! I'm sure you can find someone who is looking to share a space/couch/extra bed for next to nothing. I bet you can easily do the trip for under $300, heck we use to a few years ago.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

You should just go! Other then gas and food it should be really cheap! I'm sure you can find someone who is looking to share a space/couch/extra bed for next to nothing. I bet you can easily do the trip for under $300, heck we use to a few years ago.

I actually know some people who have extra space...

One can dream, but it's not realistic. I have to vacate the apartment by the 3rd. Finish loading up the POD. Wait for the POD to be picked up in Arlington and dropped off in Annandale. Then I'm free. I wouldn't be able to leave until Friday. Too long of a drive! I looked into the Megabus which takes you to Knoxville thinking I could always stow-away on the ride back.

Signature.JPG