RDG_RCR

DO NOT OPEN THIS THREAD!

Ditto! Killboy has a couple of those shots on his facebook page.

Tyler

You can borrow my 5D classic but I don't have a spare tripod. Bring a tripod and you can get some fun night shots too.

Craig and I will be out there I'm sure. We're also going to shoot some star trails :captain:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm taking two DSLRs and at least 3 GoPro's. If anyone doesn't have a DSLR but would like to borrow one, I do have a Nikon D40x that I'm fine with loaning out. Tough camera, easy to use and I have two lenses for it.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

LOL, I can't see them at work either! It's a good one though!

I'll be blaming you when I'm sitting there at midnight, watching this video and not sleeping... :)

Youtube links SUCK! I'm at work for another 3 1/2 hours so I can't look at it until then.! GRRRRRRRR.

LOL, I can't see them at work either! It's a good one though!
I don't suppose that embedded YouTube videos work for you, because I just converted it (speaking of - Tyler... read this: FAQ - Embedding YouTube Videos :wink:). Another good video from Killboy!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I don't suppose that embedded YouTube videos work for you, because I just converted it (speaking of - Tyler... read this: FAQ - Embedding YouTube Videos :wink:). Another good video from Killboy!

Nope, that's even worse. I just get a big white square... If I click on it, I get "Content Denied" and I'm sure someone, somewhere gets a pop up that says "Hey, there's that guy trying to look at YouTube videos again"...

Repeatedly halts on my iCan't...

quirk - '12 CR MCS 6m, WP, MR, HK. Conti DWS, Kosei K4R, Hardened NM TA insert, NM strut bar, Rennline skidplate, WMW heat shield, Philips X-treme, OEM Lumbars, mudflaps & black trim, free camber mod, WeatherTech mats, RearGuard...

Nope, that's even worse. I just get a big white square... If I click on it, I get "Content Denied" and I'm sure someone, somewhere gets a pop up that says "Hey, there's that guy trying to look at YouTube videos again"...

I use my phone if I have to watch a video from work

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Is that across from Deals Gap? Did they replace the old green tail?

I'm glad I got a picture with Tigger and the old tail. This new one is mean!!

It doesn't look like it Ali - the road in the background is wrong. I would like to find this dragon though, it's cool! I wonder if it kissed Xiek already?

"CGO"? or CGI? It could be that, maybe across the road from the tree of shame, looking back down the hill (towards Hellbender).

It doesn't look like it Ali - the road in the background is wrong. I would like to find this dragon though, it's cool! I wonder if it kissed Xiek already?

what are you talking about, thats at the tail of the dragon store, across the street from deals gap.:stupid: