RDG_RCR

DO NOT OPEN THIS THREAD!

My day has been ruined! I'm not going to this event and I'm not happy about it. I want to go but I'm not riding a sport bike that far, I'd be stuck in a riding position hours after I completed the trip. :laugh:

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

My day has been ruined! I'm not going to this event and I'm not happy about it. I want to go but I'm not riding a sport bike that far, I'd be stuck in a riding position hours after I completed the trip. :laugh:

Rent a truck!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

LOL - nice one, Tyler. :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I have a bike rack, we can seriously attach your motorcycle to it :rock::rock:

Here's a nice little video of Killboy doing his thing on the Dragon last Saturday:

(it was supposed to be 12 minutes long but it got cut short somehow, to 7:34)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Good video find, thanks Tyler! Note that some of the roads they showed in it are not the actual Dragon but rather the Hellbender (Rt 28)... not that it really matters because that's an awesome road too.

I really appreciated that none of the MINIs in the video crossed the double yellow! :top:

Another 12 minute video from Killboy, shot yesterday. He does a good job of explaining the challenge of this particular turn (called "Killboy Shadetree Corner") on the Dragon, which has multiple apexes... and many people struggle to stay between the lines because they set themselves up incorrectly. Staying off the double yellow is both a safety matter and a skillful challenge... because if you can't do it, you are driving beyond your limits. Take some pride in being able handle the road, instead of letting the road handle you! Besides, you come to the Dragon to enjoy the curves & corners... why straighten them?

I want to go out to some of those spots at night (or dusk) and get shots of the cars coming through the chicane with their lights on. I've got a picture of how it should come out in my head. Now, I just have to make it happen for real!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I want to go out to some of those spots at night (or dusk) and get shots of the cars coming through the chicane with their lights on. I've got a picture of how it should come out in my head. Now, I just have to make it happen for real!

Ditto! Killboy has a couple of those shots on his facebook page.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13