kgdblu

Informal DCMM gathering after Welcome Dinner

Another tradition continues. After Wednesday's Welcome Dinner, all DCMM members are invited to the DCMM cabin, #538 on Welch Road. It'll be the cabin with the DCMM banner on the front porch. If you have a favorite beverage, bring it..and something to sit on. If the weather's cool enough, we'll have a fire. If the weather's crappy, we'll just hang out indoors. Say 7:30 ish.

I would be worried if he didn't...

The man likes his Scotch and he seems to get lots of friends when he shows up with it. He bought one bottle at a duty free shop for like $85, now it's worth like $300 because the place that makes it is gone. I'm sure he'll even bring that one if there's still some left.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

The man likes his Scotch and he seems to get lots of friends when he shows up with it. He bought one bottle at a duty free shop for like $85, now it's worth like $300 because the place that makes it is gone. I'm sure he'll even bring that one if there's still some left.

JEEBUZ :top: ... If I was into Scotch, I would be excited.

Dragon Rum!! ;)
Oh God... not again! Well... OK, maybe a little, mixed with Mountain Dew. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

you said that last year! its the never ending bottles of dragonberry!! i swear, it needs to be left at the fire pit or someones front step, i dont know how many more years i can take...:stupid:

I really thought it was! I got home last year to find another bottle. :)

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186