GotMINI

Coolant System/ Radiator Flush

I saw this a few weeks ago. I am extremely interested in this product. I wanted to know if any of you out there would be interested in going this route ?

Evans Waterless Coolant. It is used by many racing teams, and Jay Leno himself. Who's a bigger car guy than him ?

If Jay Leno would use this product in his cars, for as many as 16-17 years. And I am guessing that the cars that he owns, are way more expensive than probably most of our cars put together.

I did a bit of research with this. I actually called a Tech Rep for Evans. I explained what kind of car I was interested in using it in. We had a 30 minute conversation. I also asked the questions that would be relevant. Like, do we have to change the Thermostat to comply with the change in temp ? How do we make sure the water is completely out of the system ect...

He was extremley helpful !

Basically, we would have to order for each car, 1.5 gallons of NPG+ @ $66 per car, and we would need 1 gallon of Coolant Prep per car, @ $34, to remove all water from the system. Now recognize they only sell the coolant, and prep, at a gallon at a time. So, two people would need to go in together to make it feasible. So about $100 per car (without shipping cost), and not including labor for flush.

Bilbo Automotive would be more than happy to do two cars at a time. They are giving us a 20% discount on labor until the end of March, but they may extend it if we sign up enough to make the change.

I am going to call them to work a deal for interested participants.

Note: There is no need to change the thermostat. Now if you have older hoses you may want to think about upgrading. Radiator, as long as you have had no problems, you should be fine

I myslef have a new complete system that was installed a few months back. Radiator, hoses, water pump, thermostat, so this is a no brainer for me.

Look at the video I have attached. there is also a new updated one as well. Just look up Evans Coolant Sytems on the web.

Think of it, Never have to change, or flush your system ever again ! Never worry about opening your overflow tank cap again ! You'll save money in the long run !! As well as protecting your cooling system against corrosion !

Anyone interested in going in on this ?

Evans Cooling Systems

image.php?u=888&type=sigpic&dateline=136