:beerglass: Just found this Guide to Beer and thought it might come in handy at the Brew Swap. :beer:

TraderJoesGuidetoBeer.pdf

TraderJoesGuidetoBeer.pdf

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Brew Swap?
Yep - the brew swap! It's one of the best social events at MOTD!

People bring local/unusual craft beers from their region, and it's a big open-house trading game. Everyone ends up with some unusual beers that they get to take home and try.

It's a blast - an event I always look forward to. I usually bring some that are cold to drink that night during the swap, and leave the rest warm so people can more easily transport them back home for later consumption.

Last year I brought Lost Rhino... I'll probably be doing the same again this year. I already have the shirt to wear during the event! :biggrin:

:beerglass::beer:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yep - the brew swap! It's one of the best social events at MOTD!

People bring local/unusual craft beers from their region, and it's a big open-house trading game. Everyone ends up with some unusual beers that they get to take home and try.

It's a blast - an event I always look forward to. I usually bring some that are cold to drink that night during the swap, and leave the rest warm so people can more easily transport them back home for later consumption.

Last year I brought Lost Rhino... I'll probably be doing the same again this year. I already have the shirt to wear during the event! :biggrin:

:beerglass::beer:

And some of us bring other beverages. I like to take Ginger beer, Root Beer and different creme soda's. Those can be VERY popular!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold