68wmcs

DCMM Photo Shoot

Yep im shirlington they change it all the time ive done some shoots back there and if you want to take pics back there just let me know

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I definately do! I am in Arlington so only an exit or 2 away.

Looking to take pics of cars or people? Cars I need to make sure the back is cleared out if shooting people thsn that not a problem

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Cars for now, I'll definately message you when the weather gets nicer and see if we can work something out. Also, maybe this spring we can get a photo group together for projects. Kind of like the thread I believe you have already posted.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Cars for now, I'll definately message you when the weather gets nicer and see if we can work something out. Also, maybe this spring we can get a photo group together for projects. Kind of like the thread I believe you have already posted.

Do you plan on bringing make-up for the zombiefication at this weekends shoot?

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

cool the only things it's tight back there but a car or two can get back there no problem

Do you plan on bringing make-up for the zombiefication at this weekends shoot?

Probably not, I wouldn't even know where to look for it this time of year. I'm down to do it, I just don't think I will have the time to gather the stuff to do it right. Maybe a future project?

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Probably not, I wouldn't even know where to look for it this time of year. I'm down to do it, I just don't think I will have the time to gather the stuff to do it right. Maybe a future project?

We can do photoshop zombie makeup!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

What about the Chilis/TGIF/Applebees (I can't remember which one is across from the metro), but that's easy and lots of options to pick from.

TGIF is the one right near the mall/ metro on the far end of the shopping center that has the Home Depot and the Office Max (or is that Staples). We can take a poll while we're shooting and call about an hour early to see if they can take us.

The Chilis I remember is in Kingstowne, but there could be one in Springfield and I just can't remember it.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Zombies can have dogs

Hey are we going to try and have lunch in Springfield? I'm thinking if we're not I'll need to bring snacks or I risk getting grumpy

:argh: + :eating: = :elephant:

I was thinking about bringing my dog, but then I would have to skip the lunch. conflicted...

I was thinking about bringing my dog, but then I would have to skip the lunch. conflicted...

Bring your dog, we'll get something to go. It will probably be cheaper anyway.

I know there's a Baja Fresh in Kingstowne, there is probably something healthy and good closer too.

Tggrrr010.jpg

That's an idea. :top: But I won't let the dog dictate where everyone else wants to eat. We'll see how it all shakes out.

He's an English Bulldog, so I'd love to do a group shot of him and all the cars.

You should bring him!

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I think I may come out with my boys! (Kodie and Jake :elephant:)

I will TRY to clean my car, but it's more of seeing y'all and getting Jake used to MINIs! (for those of you who don't know.. they are dogs...) Save me some coffee at Panera!

Edited by MINInurse

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia

I think I may come out with my boys! (Kodie and Jake :elephant:)

I will TRY to clean my car, but it's more of seeing y'all and getting Jake used to MINIs! (for those of you who don't know.. they are dogs...) Save me some coffee at Panera!

I'm excited to meet Jake and see the ever cool Kodie again

Tigger needs a bath

Tggrrr010.jpg