ErinKC

Just saw the badges for 11

The design process has begun. I'll update when we've picked a design. :top:

Is there a color preference on the actual shirts? We did white last year, navy blue the year before and before that we did multiple colors.

Bright cobalt blue...I look terrible in orange.

I designed shirts for a kickball team and everyone wanted something "bright". They got neon/radioactive green/yellow. You could see them a mile away in the dark. Careful what you ask for :biggrin:

Haha, I drive a bright yellow car, use to it :) But I don't mean Neon, just not black/Navy/grey.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

An idea is to do one classic, a mcs gen 1, gen 2, a clubman, countryman, coupe (all on the same shirt). Just to show all of the Mini's/MINIS in the club.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

What about showing their silhouettes in the shape of a twisty up the front (or back?) of the shirt, with the details of the event on the other side

An idea is to do one classic, a mcs gen 1, gen 2, a clubman, countryman, coupe (all on the same shirt). Just to show all of the Mini's/MINIS in the club.

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

What about showing their silhouettes in the shape of a twisty up the front (or back?) of the shirt, with the details of the event on the other side

I was going to suggest the same thing... outlines of the car shapes. Then it really wouldn't be any color, except for the color of the shirt.

Signature.JPG