ErinKC

Just saw the badges for 11

I think the more important question is are there gonna be any DCMM dragon shirts this year??

Good question. Being a newbie here didn't even expect it! So stoked to try out my new "voluptuous" girl out on the curves.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If your car is "voluptuous" mine is absolutely anorexic.

Just think of your as Kate Moss and mine as Tyra Banks. Both beautiful, one just skin and bones, the other with some junk in the trunk (or boot in this case) :tongue:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not sure yet. Shirts have become my nightmare. However, it's pretty cool to have them at MOTD. So, any design/color suggestions? :)

I might be able to help as my first contribution to the group. I'm pretty good with photoshop and design. If people want to contribute ideas and photos I could work something up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I might be able to help as my first contribution to the group. I'm pretty good with photoshop and design. If people want to contribute ideas and photos I could work something up.

We have a guy that does all of our shirt designs. He actually does pretty much every clubs MINI designs. The bigger issue is getting enough people, invoicing everyone, then getting the shirts to people.

But we usually try to come up with some sort of idea for the design then give those ideas to Coop. He's the same guy that did the other designs for MOTD.

Last year was the 10 year anniversary, we put Katie's MINI on the shirts since she is the only club member to have made every single Dragon trip.

I vote for an Orange MINI this year :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

We have a guy that does all of our shirt designs. He actually does pretty much every clubs MINI designs. The bigger issue is getting enough people, invoicing everyone, then getting the shirts to people.

But we usually try to come up with some sort of idea for the design then give those ideas to Coop. He's the same guy that did the other designs for MOTD.

Last year was the 10 year anniversary, we put Katie's MINI on the shirts since she is the only club member to have made every single Dragon trip.

That's great! Just willing to help any way I can! Let me know. Orange is a great color btw :wink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I say we have an orange MINI, with flames, when you have attended your 10th MOTD! :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Just think of your as Kate Moss and mine as Tyra Banks. Both beautiful, one just skin and bones, the other with some junk in the trunk (or boot in this case) :tongue:

:hahaha:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

As long as I continue to attend, which will be until I or my car fall apart, you must continue to put my car on the DCMM MOTD Tshirt.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtaJkiZz__jSOihd_DSDcKcmSvphoPNtfUZLwN6piMOfwBXDAB

We've created a monster!:hahaha:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

The design process has begun. I'll update when we've picked a design. :top:

Is there a color preference on the actual shirts? We did white last year, navy blue the year before and before that we did multiple colors.

Maybe something bright, so we can stand out a little.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Maybe something bright, so we can stand out a little.

I designed shirts for a kickball team and everyone wanted something "bright". They got neon/radioactive green/yellow. You could see them a mile away in the dark. Careful what you ask for :biggrin:

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe