TGGRRR (Ali)

MOSS MOTORS Mini run with HR MINI

MOSS MOTORS Mini run on 22 June 2013 at 10 AM. Breakfast type eats will be provided by MOSS with tour of facility and discounts on parts. More info to follow.

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This event is hosted by another club, vendor or other non-affiliated individual, it is not organized by DCMM. It is posted here for informational purposes only and DCMM accepts no responsibility for the event planning nor what takes place during the event. Participants shall expect to be subject to the rules and guidelines set forth by the event organizer(s).

*** DISCLAIMER ***

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Where? Petersburg?

quirk - '12 CR MCS 6m, WP, MR, HK. Conti DWS, Kosei K4R, Hardened NM TA insert, NM strut bar, Rennline skidplate, WMW heat shield, Philips X-treme, OEM Lumbars, mudflaps & black trim, free camber mod, WeatherTech mats, RearGuard...

Yep, Petersburg. This year they're working on doing a show?display for the MINIs. Not too sure how that's gonna work yet. Still in the planning stages I hear. They fed us last time and gave us a 10% discount and of course we saved of shipping. I think HR MINI totaled up what we all spent and it was like 4 grand worth of business! Mine was a big chunk of that. And I only had TWO MINIs then!

Where? Petersburg?

HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

Need to know ASAP those planning to attend this wonderful event to post up above and also on HRMINI Conquors the world face book page (events). Looks like there will be a car show/show and shine/food/plant tour and other goodies. Finalization of plans are in the making as we speak but don't wait and get caught outside looking in. Get those calendars out and mark the 22nd of June 2013. Done Yet??? Herb - HRMINI.com

HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

Need to know ASAP those planning to attend this wonderful event to post up above and also on HRMINI Conquors the world face book page (events). Looks like there will be a car show/show and shine/food/plant tour and other goodies. Finalization of plans are in the making as we speak but don't wait and get caught outside looking in. Get those calendars out and mark the 22nd of June 2013. Done Yet??? Herb - HRMINI.com

"READY - SET - GO" It's a go. Motd has come and gone for another year and it was a fun time as always. Now's the time to get those mods you've been drooling about and not being able to sleep at night, tossing and turning, and some may even be sleep walking!! Come join me and my local minacs (HRMINI) for a meet up MOSS MOTORS MINI in Petersburg Va. on the 22 Jun 2013, 10 Am. Enjoy some breakfast type eats, tour, discounts and door prizes. 25651 Simpson rd. 23803. See you there.....PS. check out MOSS MOTORS MINI website and pick out your pleasures in advance.....