cmcveay

Post Holiday Party

I'm going to try to stop by with fam for a bit... we'll see!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

ya im coming from work so causal dearlship attire...

looks like my dads gonna be stuck at work and miss the fun tonight but pedro will be there!:rock: had some complications this morning with one of STKRS tires :banghead:

sweet! I've been waiting to meet Pedro!

We'll bring some appetizers

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

Wooo Hooo - just checked the RSVP list and this party is growing like wildfire!

As you arrive, please feel free to park anywhere along Portsmouth or Lindsay St. If you arrive early and plan on staying late, feel free to pull up into the driveway. Heck, if you behave (i.e., not spinning tires and all), park in the grass alongside the driveway. Lona has already let the neighbors know that we are expecting lots of cars/people over this afternoon and evening.

We are going to have a little over 20 seats/chairs, lots of table/counter space and the garage will be warmed up so we'll have the "milling around room" as well. If you have a chair that you'd like to bring along, they'll be welcome.

If you need power for crockpots or anything, we've got a couple of extension cords ready to go and we do have an 8qt crockpot that is still empty and can be used if anyone needs it.

Looking forward to a great evening with everyone!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'm also doing some advanced grooming, but for me that means cleaning my wheels :)

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

I have a late-breaking +2 to add to the RSVPs... a new MINI friend named Joe that I happened to meet at PMoA a few weeks ago. He's not a member yet but I'm confident he'll fit in well with us. He's going to come by with a friend of his. Let's be sure to make him feel welcome! :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Wait...this happened tonight??? I thought it was Sunday!! I even came home tonight and put a 6-pack I had picked up in the fridge to get cold

Uuuuggggghhhhhhh I had been looking forward to this/my gift. :banghead:

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe