TGGRRR (Ali)

4th Annual MINIs Take The Beltway - The Drive

If there is anyone that did not order a shirt the first time, we are looking into doing a second order. We need a minimum of 24 shirts and we have 13 on the list so far.

If you are interested, please email your order to me at greencactus2007@gmail.com and put "MTTB 2nd Shirt Order" in the subject line. I will confirm with you whether or not we are able to do a second order. If you filled out a form at the event, there is no need to send me an email.

Please submit orders to me by Friday, November 23, 2012.

Please choose from this list:

Mens or Ladies Short Sleeve Crew Neck: $15 (s-xl), $17 (2xl), $18 (3xl)

Mens or Ladies Long Sleeve Crew Neck: $20 (s-xl), $22 (2xl), $23 (3xl)

Ladies Short Sleeve V-Neck: $20 (s-xl), $22 (2xl)

Pullover Hoodie: $28 (s-xl), $30 (2xl), $31 (3xl)

Zippered Hoodie: $36 (s-xl), $38 (2xl), $39 (3xl)

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Sorry it took so long. Between work and class, I'm just looking at too many pictures. I think that there will be at least one picture of everyone here. If you find one you like and you'd like to have me do some adjustments to it, please PM or email me with the image number and I'll take a look at it. Otherwise, they are here for your use and enjoyment.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCRdYVt

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Sorry it took so long. Between work and class, I'm just looking at too many pictures. I think that there will be at least one picture of everyone here. If you find one you like and you'd like to have me do some adjustments to it, please PM or email me with the image number and I'll take a look at it. Otherwise, they are here for your use and enjoyment.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCRdYVt

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

If there is anyone that did not order a shirt the first time, we are looking into doing a second order. We need a minimum of 24 shirts and we have 13 on the list so far.

If you are interested, please email your order to me at greencactus2007@gmail.com and put "MTTB 2nd Shirt Order" in the subject line. I will confirm with you whether or not we are able to do a second order. If you filled out a form at the event, there is no need to send me an email.

Please submit orders to me by Friday, November 23, 2012.

Please choose from this list:

Mens or Ladies Short Sleeve Crew Neck: $15 (s-xl), $17 (2xl), $18 (3xl)

Mens or Ladies Long Sleeve Crew Neck: $20 (s-xl), $22 (2xl), $23 (3xl)

Ladies Short Sleeve V-Neck: $20 (s-xl), $22 (2xl)

Pullover Hoodie: $28 (s-xl), $30 (2xl), $31 (3xl)

Zippered Hoodie: $36 (s-xl), $38 (2xl), $39 (3xl)

What's the status on the 2nd run? I hope people interested were contacting you direct, Laura, so that there's enough (which it wouldn't look like based on thread replies!) .. if not enough not sure if the deadline can be extended another week - 10 days so that anybody too busy with Thanksgiving and Black Friday might now start thinking about that MINI person they just need one more stocking stuffer for ..

(I'm tryin'!)

Thanks!

PS If you are able to extend the deadline, maybe Edit Post # 1 that indicates the deadline has past and note the new deadline .. ?

There were 64 cars! :)

How appropriate .. a MINI for each MILE ...

And glad to see that we got enough shirt orders for a 2nd run .. thanks, y'all!

And thanks to Craig and Lona for the photos!

I had a great time acknowledging the heros of our country on their special day ..

Invoices have just been sent for the second run of shirts. Payment is required for all orders before the order from the vendor will be placed. I included a shipping charge on every invoice. If you pick up your shirt, the shipping charge will be refunded.

Even though the invoices were sent via Paypal, if you'd like to pay another way, please PM me.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Unfortunately due to several people requesting shirts but not paying for them we have to cancel the second order.

Those of you who did pay, thank you, and you will be receiving a refund today.

I'm sorry you did all the work involved and had to cancel. Thanks for everything you did to try and make it happen

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I just cut the final check to Operation Second Chance, back in Dec I sent them all of the checks from people that wrote them directly to the charity, which totaled $250. This last donation was after the T-shirt sales were calculated along with the rest of the fundraiser so the total was $1,882 Here's an email from them.

Ali,

I wanted to let you know that we did receive the check in the amount of $1,632...

Thank you again for all of your amazing support to OSC and specifically our wounded, injured and ill veterans. We could not do what we do without the support of our communities.

Sadly, I have gotten two more requests to go visit some new soldiers that are just arriving this week. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Now that the weather is warming up there, I know so will the casualties... :(

Wishing you a blessed rest of the week and weekend.

Best regards,

Cindy

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg