GotMINI

Needed! A couple of hardcore MINI wrench turners!

Okay, long story short ! I am looking for some help. I am tired of paying the $75-$90 an hour labor fees ! I need to change my Oil Pan Gasket. I have had All Gaskets, and "O" Rings replaced, wth the one exception, my Oil Pan Gasket! Wouldn't ya know it, it started to leak a little a couple of days ago.

I am 1st looking to see if anyone out there has access to either a lift, or jacks so I can do this. 2ndly, if there is anyone out there who would be inclined to give me a hand ? 1-2 individuals who have the experience in changing out their"s, or a friends. I will supply payment in the form of:

I will supply the Food, and Beverages needed, and I will also be available at anytime, (within reason, you ain't calling me at 3:45 am because you need a push!) No, I would make myself available anytime you need to do some work to your car. I have turned many wrenches in my day !

Come On!!! It will be a Fun day out !

I have pretty much all the tools needed with the exception of a Torque Wrench. And a way to get the car off the ground !

If your interested, and you can help me out. Let me know, PM me or whatever.

Thanks,

Geno!

image.php?u=888&type=sigpic&dateline=136

Geno,

I can provide the place, jacks, jackstands, torque wrench and various other tools if needed. You could give R53Ricky a shout to see if he'd mind helping you out as he's been down a very similar path. Unfortunately, this weekend is out as we have the picnic on Saturday and I'm going to be out for a photo shoot on Sunday. Otherwise, I'm sure we can work something out.

Craig

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Geno,

I can provide the place, jacks, jackstands, torque wrench and various other tools if needed. You could give R53Ricky a shout to see if he'd mind helping you out as he's been down a very similar path. Unfortunately, this weekend is out as we have the picnic on Saturday and I'm going to be out for a photo shoot on Sunday. Otherwise, I'm sure we can work something out.

Craig

^This, He's helping me out today with installing my SS kit.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

You guys get together next weekend....I'll come over to provide muscle and geek out with you all. I'll even bring the Fruit2O and Cherry Coke Zero.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

^This, He's helping me out today with installing my SS kit.

Sorry we couldn't that that shifter installed. Those bolts in the exhuast system get so rusty they end up shearing off the studs and that would have left you with a very loud exhaust on the way home.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Replied to the message Craig.

I´d be willing to help the both of you out with the oil pan gasket and the SS kit but i am in Bolivia till the 25th so it would have to wait till then, sorry.

68wmcs Get new studs for your exhaust. I bent and snapped them when i changed mine out.