GreenCactus

Custom Vinyl Stickers

A few of you know that I make vinyl stickers such as:

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=488

I can do just about anything you'd like, as long as it's one color (if it's not complicated I can do two colors).

Pricing: This will vary depending on the project, but if I were to sell the sticker above (which is about 3" in diameter) it would be $5. The price will vary based on how complicated the design is, the size and the vinyl.

Autocross numbers are $10/set (8" tall - meets the guidelines and fits on the windows. Large door numbers $25/set.

Colors: I have a ton of colors and can get just about anything. I have color samples if you want to match something exact. Below are the color charts for some of the vinyl. The scans aren't great and the colors may be different on your monitor.

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=492

Glossy Vinyl

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=493

Matte Vinyl (This is also suitable for use on walls, though I've heard it's not as easily removable as they claim.)

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Great idea, was wondering when you would put that vinyl machine to good use.

See if you can get a color layout so that you can post it on your thread.

Will be coming to you with my future sticker ideas.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

How does this work, do I just email you a design, you print, and I pay you via...?

If you have a design, you can email it to me, otherwise just give me a good description of what you want. I need to know how big, what color (I'll be putting up color charts today), etc. Once I have the design done, I'll show it to you, give you a quote on cost and turnaround time. If you want to buy it, you can pay via Paypal or if in person cash or credit card.

Eddie,

I think Laura can take payments via PayPal but I'm not certain. I am certain that cash is always an option! :)

I've seen Laura's work and I can attest to the fact that the quality is right up there with other decal vendors and since she's local, she's much, much easier to work with.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Eddie,

I think Laura can take payments via PayPal but I'm not certain. I am certain that cash is always an option! :)

I've seen Laura's work and I can attest to the fact that the quality is right up there with other decal vendors and since she's local, she's much, much easier to work with.

Thanks!! :)

I'm gonna try and get a different program before the dragon ours is so out dated I have to trace EVERYTHING it takes forever, not to mention our cutter is a total POS!!!!

Edited by Edge
Converted YouTube link into embedded video