Shiseiji

Arrrgggg Tire, Seat slice, Loss of Doorjam Trim

:argh: So much fun . . . saw a friend walking down the street and when I pulled over managed to rip out a sidewall. OK, figured out the visuals and got the spare mounted. $172.37 later I'm ready for a weekend trip.

While getting the new GPS in the morning we are to leave, I found a 3 in. slice in the seat, looking just like what a tool left in a pocket would do . . . . very fine slice so it only opened when the seat was kneeled on. :frown: I guess I'll try the upholstery shop till I can see what other options there are.

Second day into the trip GF called me over to the passenger side where the shiny door trim edge had lifted and been crumpled by the door. Not having any 100 mph/Gorilla tape with me and my GF not inclined to crawl in and out via the driver's side, I gritted my teeth and pulled it out. Sadly it wasn't hard. Anyone else experienced this particular joy?

Car handled great, 33+ mpg.

Ron

'08 Chili Red MCa R56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! They come in three's so it sounds like you've used yours up now. Haven't heard of the door trim issue though.

P.S. I have a pair of black "Wet Okole" seat covers that you are welcome to use until you can get the seat repaired.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold