GreenCactus

16 Days...

Still more than a week for us :( I guess it will give me more time to track down my rattles and other things before the trip.

Rattles?

You need to reserve time for giving fun rides in the Lotus. If we weren't bailing from the run early yesterday Mark would have lept out of Tigger and jumped in with you for a segment of the run.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Rattles?

You need to reserve time for giving fun rides in the Lotus. If we weren't bailing from the run early yesterday Mark would have lept out of Tigger and jumped in with you for a segment of the run.

Yeah, I have some heat shield rattles (besides the regular everyday rattles) that were driving me crazy yesterday. There will be plenty of times for rides, when I'm at the dragon I like to hot lap!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Yeah, I have some heat shield rattles (besides the regular everyday rattles) that were driving me crazy yesterday. There will be plenty of times for rides, when I'm at the dragon I like to hot lap!

Tigger has so many squeaks and rattles (mostly from the top) that I don't know if I would notice a new one

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm back on the swing shift this week so it's 4-10's (4 hours left in this one) and my weekend starts at 11:00 p.m. Thursday night. We'll be in Fontana on Sunday as well.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold