GreenCactus

16 Days...

I am enjoying everyone's excitement... but I'm still longing to attend.

Yes, I too am hoping to attend in 2014, No I am planning on it.

I'll just have to settle for MINIs On Top in NH at the end of June, just like we did with MTTS last July.

Everyone keep it up since I am learning a LOT.

This is how I felt when you all were going to MTTS

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm registered, but still don't see my name, they must be super backed up.

Question for you veterans, do the tent sites at deals Gap motorcycle lodge fill up? You can't make reservations for tent spots there and I don't want to risk just going if they have filled up in the past.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm registered, but still don't see my name, they must be super backed up.

Question for you veterans, do the tent sites at deals Gap motorcycle lodge fill up? You can't make reservations for tent spots there and I don't want to risk just going if they have filled up in the past.

I don't know, but I thought that only people with bikes stay there. They are a motorcycle resort. I would guess if they are available to us, they will fill up quickly

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I don't know, but I thought that only people with bikes stay there. They are a motorcycle resort. I would guess if they are available to us, they will fill up quickly

Yeah, last time I check The deals gap resort was motos only. Erin, are you not staying at Topaco anymore?

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Yeah, last time I check The deals gap resort was motos only. Erin, are you not staying at Topaco anymore?

From what I understand it is open to the mini group. You can reserve for rooms, but not for tents. No worries. We will find a spot. Tyler, I can't get the Lady from Topaco to say yay or nay. I called her last week and she said that they had room but she would have to call me back by the end of this week. Tried to call again today, no one answered. :hmmmm:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From what I understand it is open to the mini group. You can reserve for rooms, but not for tents. No worries. We will find a spot. Tyler, I can't get the Lady from Topaco to say yay or nay. I called her last week and she said that they had room but she would have to call me back by the end of this week. Tried to call again today, no one answered. :hmmmm:

Oh cool, I've always wanted to stay there. Can't get any closer to the dragon than that.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Keep calling Tapoco...Deal's Gap rooms are scary. Bunk beds and nothing else. I don't even think the rooms have their own bathroom, tho' I could be wrong.

Keep calling Tapoco...Deal's Gap rooms are scary. Bunk beds and nothing else. I don't even think the rooms have their own bathroom, tho' I could be wrong.

I seem to recall a friend who stayed there saying there was a sign posted by management admonishing guests not to urinate in the sink. How many times does something like that have to happen before management posts a sign? :hmmmm:

In my research they have different 'levels' some have private baths, others don't. When I was looking at them it was purely for a tent space to camp out as a last resort. But thankfully got in at Tapoco tonight!!! Next year maybe ill have my teardrop finished and can stay at Fontanas camp grounds. Fingers crossed

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deals Gap is definately open to us, i know someone who stayed there two years ago, the rooms are very bare and they had their own private batheroom. But it being a motorcycle resort there are bikes riding in and out at all hours and some nights they have some extra fun in the parking lot (saw first hand before the Midnight run showed up last year).

Though I haven't registered, but if I do go, it'll just be me. I got to find a place to stay. It's hard when it's just me, finding a bed somewhere.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

My time off was approved yesterday!!!

:motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

My time off was approved yesterday!!!

:motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor::motor:

I am glad you didn't have to quit your job :biggrin:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

When is this where do i sign up?? :wavey:

http://www.minisonthedragon.com

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Well, I am registered for MOTD, as of now, I'll be homeless... so, I need a room/bed. If you have or know of something, let me know!

Edited by Scavenger
Update to REGISTERED!!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com