GreenCactus

16 Days...

It's too early to put in for mine, but on a side note.. Is there usually a thread that let's everyone post their departure times from the area so people can organize caravans? Or does that happen within this thread?

We usually put that in the Clubhouse, since this forum is public, just to be safe.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Did you already book a room?

I happen to look at the website schedule and the Welcome/Farewell dinners are listed as full. That's annoying to say the least, I didn't even know the schedule was posted and I did sign up for the newsletter (the only one I've received was on May 19th). I guess it was my high expectation they would FYI folks of important updates/changes.

From the vets, any suggestions/insight on the events that are still available? I'm interested in the Brewery Drive, however (currently) the link for info on the event - and pretty much all of the links - are bad.

I dont think its full. http://www.minisonthedragon.com/2013-welcomedinner.php it says 0 people 0 minis signed up.

Mark and I are registered. He's signed up for the Brew swap and I am for Bingo.

I did Bingo for the first time last year and loved it!!!

Of course Celia kept me in line the whole time and made sure I knew the rules and didn't miss anything. It was like having a Bingo Sherpa :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I am enjoying everyone's excitement... but I'm still longing to attend.

Yes, I too am hoping to attend in 2014, No I am planning on it.

I'll just have to settle for MINIs On Top in NH at the end of June, just like we did with MTTS last July.

Everyone keep it up since I am learning a LOT.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street