Poison Ivy

4th Annual Cooper Vineyards Rally (HRMINIs)

What: 4th Annual Cooper Vineyard MINI Rally

When: July 14, 2012 - 11AM - 5PM

- for wine-lovers and mini-lovers alike -

Join HR MINI and a lot of other MINI owners at the Cooper Vineyard in Louisa, VA.

The Cooper Vineyard MINI Rally starts at 11AM and runs through 5 PM.

There will be food and entertainment on hand, as well as a full field of MINIs!

Cooper Vineyards

13372 Shannon Hill Rd, Louisa, VA 23093

$15.00 Advanced ticket purchase (through noon 13 July)

$20.00 At the door

$10.00 Designated Driver ticket

Fee includes souvenir mini-glass, one plate of delicious food courtesy of Smokin' Eddie's, and live music by Scattered Smothered and Covered.

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This event is hosted by another club, vendor or other non-affiliated individual, it is not organized by DCMM. It is posted here for informational purposes only and DCMM accepts no responsibility for the event planning nor what takes place during the event. Participants shall expect to be subject to the rules and guidelines set forth by the event organizer(s).

*** DISCLAIMER ***

Signature.JPG

As this is my old stomping ground, For those that want to go down and not drive back up the same day I have been given permission to offer this to the club. My fathers house is near there and is allowing any members who wishes to can pitch a tent there for the night and drive up the next morning. Just PM me if you wish to do this and I will shoot you the information.

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

If anyone is interested in meeting up to motor down to Cooper Vineyards together, I'm game. Instead of taking I-95 S to get there, I'm considering taking I-66 W to Gainesville/Haymarket to jump onto US 15/29 S to Culpepper and then onto 522 and 208. I'm contemplating that route for one reason.... Traffic. Saturday morning outbound traffic in I-95 is awful and the last two times I did this event, I spent more time below 15mph than I did at the Vineyard.

PM or email me if you are interested - if anyone wants to join in, I don't plan on leaving until about 9:30 (ish). I'll provide a starting point to those interested.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

While I can't attend, I wanted to throw in my two cents about 29S. It's a much better option to get down that way than 95, but be prepared for some traffic until you get past Culpepper. Gainesville is horrendous but it usually lets up from there. You're not far from Charlottesville either if you wanted to make a weekend trip of it. Cville has a few good wineries and Starr Hill is easily one of my favorite breweries.

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

The annual drive to the annual Cooper Vineyard MINI Rally!

Starts at Bruster's Ice Cream 9101 W. Staples Mill Road, Richmond, VA 23228

Drivers meeting at 9 AM

Wheels up at 9:30 SHARP!

The drive is around 50 miles and will run us right at 1 1/2 hours with a small break mid route. There are some nice twisties that are challenging without being scary. We take it at the posted speed limit, but remember, we don't need to slow down in the curves!

So fill up that tank and meet us at Bruster's Ice Cream for a fun drive over to Cooper Vineyard! modify_inline.gif

For those coming to the Cooper Vineyard MINI rally this Saturday, don't forget a donation for the Wildlife Center of VA. Their top needs are:

1. heating pads with no automatic shut off

2. Quality poultry shears for sutting up dinner for their raptors.

3. Gift cards from Walmart and Pet Smart

Where is everyone going to meet from Northern Virginia area to drive down to Cooper Vinyards? Any place determinted? We are pretty sure we'll be able to make the trip down.

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

Were going to head down to the vinyard. If there are people headed down tomorrow morning and are willing to meet at that sheetz let me know! I'll be that guy driving a light white mccs. :rock:

Hopefully I'll have my carbon fiber vinyl stripes by then!! Installs today and I can't wait~@!!!!

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]