Scavenger

7th Annual MINIs on the Dragon: Wednesday 04-29-2009 - Sunday 05-03-2009

Just a heads up:

For those of you coming down I81/I40...you'll start seeing signs that I40's closed. Don't panic..they're kinda fibbing. Parts of it actually are, but not the whole thing

640,the bypass will dump you beyond exit 386 /129SOUTH.

If you

Thanks for the info. Next year I will make it to your dinner.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have fun everybody. So jealous :)
Don't worry, it'll come back to you when you're at MINI United and we're not. :frown:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

My daughter and I will be making the early morning trek again this year, in the hopes of making the welcome dinner. We live in Montgomery but willing to meet anywhere along the way with like-minded individuals. PM or post me to coordinate. I am start

Heading out today, Wed around 2. I'm bypassing the west on Rt 66 to 81 route this time, since I'm leaving at the beginning of rush hour. Going to try a straight shot down 395 / 95. If the traffic reports have that slow already I'll go down GW Parkway an

Might I make one suggestion about the last part of your trip. Carol and I did the 40 to 276 to 19 through Bryson City to 28 to Fontana route last year. Nice roads, nice scenery, but a little slower than 74. Since that part of the trip will be on the mor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmmm, thanks I'll look at that too. I had already changed my mind once since I posted. I had decided to swing through Pidgeon Forge and Gatlinburg then down 441. Just to sight see. Your idea sounds better, thanks!

Edit: Yup, thanks for the opinion on

The I-40 bypass in Knoxville isn't that bad... you just have to know that you need to take 40 East to get back to exit 386B onto 129. Also, it will be a little bit dicey with very little room to merge, and the 386B exit itself is through

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I had decided to swing through Pidgeon Forge and Gatlinburg then down 441.

If you see this before you head home, we took that route on the way home last year. Don't miss 441! It has a 360 degree turn, yes that's right,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]