GreenCactus

DCMM MOTD T-Shirts!

Once again we will be offering DCMM MOTD T-Shirts.

picture.php?albumid=101&pictureid=431

The following options are available:

Ladies V-Neck: $20(s-xl) $22 (2xl)

Ladies Crewneck: $15 (s-xl) $18(2xl)

Mens Crewneck: $15(s-xl) $18(2xl) $19(3xl)

Long Sleeve: $21(s-xl) $23(2xl) $24(3xl)

If you would like to have your shirt mailed to you, there will be a shipping charge of $3 per shirt.

The deadline to order is March 12!!!

Ordering is now closed!!

Orders must be pre-paid. Once we have reached the minimum, I will be sending Paypal invoices.

Very few extras will be ordered and ONLY the men's crewnecks.

How to order: PM me with what you would like, please be sure to include which shirt and sizes. Once we have reached the minimum, you will receive a Paypal invoice.

Shirts will be distributed before MOTD. I will take them with me if I have to, but it's much easier to get them out before we leave.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

The MINI on the shirt sure looks familiar with the 4 auxilliray lights :biggrin:
As she's the only club member (and probably only person?) who has been to every MOTD since it started, it seemed a tribute was fitting. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

As she's the only club member (and probably only person?) who has been to every MOTD since it started, it seemed a tribute was fitting. :smile:

That was my exact thought and I agree with it 100% :rock:

Very nice tribute from the DCMM crew :top:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

maybe the only person in DCMM, but not the only person in all of MOTD. There are several, I think...I know of at least 2 others...my friends from Memphis, Dave and Cindy Miskell. His license plate is NAZGUL. I think they've been to every MOTD and Dave did the tshirts for the original gathering.

I have not sent Paypal invoices because we only have 10 shirt orders. I don't want to have to issue refunds if we don't make our minimum. We need at least 10 more shirts ordered to be able to cover the costs.

The deadline to order is March 12! :top:

I have not sent Paypal invoices because we only have 10 shirt orders. I don't want to have to issue refunds if we don't make our minimum. We need at least 10 more shirts ordered to be able to cover the costs.

The deadline to order is March 12! :top:

Laura - I just sent my request via PM, as instructed. :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

The t-shirts have arrived!!

I will be distributing them this Sunday at the Spring Fling. If you ordered one and are not attending the Spring Fling, I will have them with me at the Meet and Greet at Annapolis next Saturday and at the Autocross in the afternoon.

If you will not be able to pick up your shirts at one of these events, please let me know so that we can make arrangements either to meet at another time or have them mailed to you.

If you have already made shipping arrangements with me, I'll be contacting you soon.