GreenCactus

Official Vendors

Official Vendor List

These vendors offer specials exclusive to DC Metro MINIs members. You must be a paid member and show your current membership badge in order to receive the discounts or specials.

Detail Authority

1. Club members will receive $150. OFF the “Standard 24” Paint protection Film kit with installation

using 3M, Ventureshield, and Xpel paint protection films

2. Club members will receive $40. Off regular price on Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) in our Fairfax shop

or mobile service, which ever member chooses.

3. Members will also receive “special” pricing for special events such as the “Dent Party”, as we have done in the past.

http://www.detailauthority.com/

3131 Draper Drive, Ste. G

Fairfax, Virginia 22031

703-978-7800

M7 Speed

10% Off code in clubhouse

www.M7Speed.com

Mach V

10% Off

www.machv.com

45690 Elmwood Ct., Suite 170

Sterling, VA 20166

571-434-8333

MINI Dynamics

10% Off

minidynamics.com

Odds and Ends Detailing

10% Off products and services

www.oddsandendsdetailing.com

201 Davis Drive Suite LL

Sterling, VA 20164

703-675-8819

Passport MINI of Alexandria

10% off parts, 5% off labor

www.miniofalexandria.com

5990 Duke Street

Alexandria, VA 22034

703-751-4630

Passport MINI of Montgomery County

10% off parts, 5% off labor

www.miniofmontgomerycounty.com

1190 Rockville Pike

Rockville, MD 20852

240-238-1200

P Tuning

ptuning.com

703-257-1728

5% on performance parts up to $75 off and 10% off labor up to $150 off.

Excludes dyno related services.

GT Peace Auto

Any MINI services that you need can be handled by our expert technicians. Chantilly VA

(703) 570-5488

10% off labor

http://gtpeaceauto.com/mini/

Spec53

10% off of parts, up to $100 discount per order, for verified DCMM club members.*

*Certain restrictions apply. Not applicable to telemetry equipment and certain brands of parts.

www.spec53.com

Email info@specr53.com for details

T. Pepin Photos

Rig shot photography.

Rig shots provide the illusion of your car “at speed” from interesting angles in a safe controlled environment.

DCMM members will receive 20% of all photoshoots.

www.tpepinphotos.com

Contact contact

[/color]

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Anyone else having issues connection to OxSpeed.com? Are they still in business..would be nice if they are, considering they are just 10min away from me :)

We haven't heard from them in a while. Rick was the owner and he was always very responsive in the past. I am trying to hit their website and it's just spinning.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

My last attempt to communicate with them was in March & April 2013. Several emails with no response.

Sadly I have learned that Rick the owner passed away. I don't have any more details than that.

I will remove them from the vendors list.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I don't think it's just PMoA. Aren't tires excluded from the warranty? That's why they sell the tire and rims warranty. I didn't buy it though

I am not talking about warranty, I am talking about that it say below that PMoA gives the club a 10% discount on parts. Today I was told that does not apply to tires. I am wonder what else is not parts.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

It probably means "manufactured by MINI", which tires are not. :dontknow:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

It probably means "manufactured by MINI", which tires are not. :dontknow:

So do that mean that all the electronics manufactured by Bosch are not covered or how about the transmission manufactured by assin. I get what your saying Haemish, but its a good way to dodge 10% on parts as MINI does not manufacture many of the things that would be replaced on a car.

Also found out that the labor discount does not apply to "menu services" (for example an alignment).

1975Mini001.jpg

Does PMoA no longer allow you to choose your Service Advisor when you book an appointment online? I just tried to book an appointment for Michael's car and it won't let me pick anyone. It just says "any advisor". I'm not ok with getting "any advisor" and if that's the case, I'll go back to PMoMC. :banghead:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Does PMoA no longer allow you to choose your Service Advisor when you book an appointment online? I just tried to book an appointment for Michael's car and it won't let me pick anyone. It just says "any advisor". I'm not ok with getting "any advisor" and if that's the case, I'll go back to PMoMC. :banghead:

Yep they changed that about a year ago I believe.

IMG_0147.jpg

When I was at GT Peace last week getting some stuff done on my MINI and CR-V, Galen mentioned that they are VERY competitive on tires. I don't want to quote him on the details - but if folks are shopping for those, I would give them a call.

2011 Spice Orange Cabrio - embracing the chrome!

So do that mean that all the electronics manufactured by Bosch are not covered or how about the transmission manufactured by assin. I get what your saying Haemish, but its a good way to dodge 10% on parts as MINI does not manufacture many of the things that would be replaced on a car.
I was just taking a guess... I haven't heard any official word. I do realize that many MINI parts are actually manufactured by other companies (most of them, I'd bet). Let me take another stab at what I meant to say the rule might be... only parts that have a BMW/MINI part number. In other words - you can find it on RealOEM.com. Again, just a guess.

I agree it's annoying that they won't give you the discount on tires, but what I've typically done is price shop with Tire Rack. In my experience with doing that, they will match it, with a small additional charge for the cost of installing them (which would also be the case if you bought the tires from Tire Rack and then took them anywhere to install them).

So at least they will price match against TR...

Also found out that the labor discount does not apply to "menu services" (for example an alignment).
That, I agree - is complete BS!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I do completely agree with you that's it's likely oem part number parts only I was just being a little absurd in my example to make a point.

But I did not receive parts discount on the oem parts used in the "menu services" either but I will stop cluttering up the vendor thread with this

I was just taking a guess... I haven't heard any official word. I do realize that many MINI parts are actually manufactured by other companies (most of them, I'd bet). Let me take another stab at what I meant to say the rule might be... only parts that have a BMW/MINI part number. In other words - you can find it on RealOEM.com. Again, just a guess.

I agree it's annoying that they won't give you the discount on tires, but what I've typically done is price shop with Tire Rack. In my experience with doing that, they will match it, with a small additional charge for the cost of installing them (which would also be the case if you bought the tires from Tire Rack and then took them anywhere to install them).

So at least they will price match against TR...That, I agree - is complete BS!

1975Mini001.jpg

GTPeace is telling me the discount is only 10% on labor, not parts. I just need the engine mounts replaced with stock parts, so I'd expect it to fall under "nonperformance parts". Has anyone else used the GT Peace discount recently?

2 hours ago, Egadd said:

GTPeace is telling me the discount is only 10% on labor, not parts. I just need the engine mounts replaced with stock parts, so I'd expect it to fall under "nonperformance parts". Has anyone else used the GT Peace discount recently?

Its been a bit, I will reach out from the club to clarify. It has been a while (pre-covid) that we last clarified.

1975Mini001.jpg

3 minutes ago, 1975_mini said:

Its been a bit, I will reach out from the club to clarify. It has been a while (pre-covid) that we last clarified.

That'd be great, thanks. I'll take what I can get, to be fair, but it'd be good to have this thread updated if it has changed.