GreenCactus

Who's Going?

Nearly 700 people have registered for MOTD so far. :top:

Who is going and what have you signed up for?

I'm going. I'm staying in the DCMM Cabin with Katie (kgdblu). I'll be arriving on Sunday, April 29.

I'm signed up for the Welcome Dinner, Bingo, Car Show, Brew Swap and Farewell Dinner. I'll be helping Barry (Snooter) with set up on Tuesday morning.

I also plan on :motor::motor::motor::motor::motor:. Hopefully, Cricket agrees and won't decide to be difficult this year. :biggrin:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I'm going (wife too). Arriving Wednesday, leaving Sunday. Staying in a 2-bedroom Hemlock. Signed up for the wine tasting, the Cherohala drive (led by Katie), the Brew Swap, and Farewell Dinner. Thinking about signing up for the Biltmore. Looking forward to it!

Edited by JAB 67
typo

JAB 67

Fairfax, VA

2004 MCS, PW/B

I'm going this year; staying in a cabin, arriving Friday and staying thru Sunday. Haven't signed up for anything yet, other than the Farewell Dinner, so far. Will definitely :motor: the Dragon (at least once). Soooo looking 4ward 2 this! :biggrin:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

:itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme: I'M GOING!:itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme:

Leaving at 0'Dark:30 on Monday but staying in Harrahs for the day before heading to Fontana on Tuesday morning.

Staying in "Da Village"

I am signed up for BINGO- OOOOOOOOOO 69!, BREW SWAP, BRIDAL VEIL and Farewell Dinner. I might crash a run or two depending on how much free time I have.:motor::motor::motor::motor:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I'll just be starting a new job, so I would have to drive down on Friday afternoon, get in at 3AM, and then drive back Sunday.

What do you think - worth it?

Another consideration - convincing SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

Arriving Sunday. Signed up for Welcome Dinner, Bingo, and Farewell Dinner.

Am leading a drive on the Cherohala on Friday.

Razor, it's a long grueling drive to get there, and I don't know if I'd do it just to be at MOTD for 48 hours, but that's just me.

I'll just be starting a new job, so I would have to drive down on Friday afternoon, get in at 3AM, and then drive back Sunday.

What do you think - worth it?

Another consideration - convincing SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed).

IMO 9 hour drive each way calls for some significant R&R. You would be crowned King MINIac :motor: if you made that trip. (or maybe :hahaha: Maniac, jk)

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I'm going, of course... it holds a permanent place on my annual calendar, ever since I went the first time in 2005. 8 straight! Not as good as Katie's perfect 10 record, but not shabby either. :biggrin:

I'm signed up for the Welcome Dinner, Bingo, Brew Swap and Farewell Dinner. I'll probably be helping Barry (Snooter) with the panoramic photo on Saturday morning, as I usually do.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

this will be #6 for me (STKRS 2nd)!!!! :party:

leaving Sunday, crashing on katie & laura's couch til wed.:sleep:

C3M cabin wed-sunday!!!!:biggrin::marshmellow:

lots of :motor: mon

help set up registration,:motor:, spaghetti dinner :eating: -tues

kayaking & :motor: on wed.

deep creek lunch, exhuast sound off :burnout:, topoco lodge dinner, BINGO!! fireworks:marshmellow: -thurs

parade, C3M POKER RUN, car show:star: ,1ST LEGAL BREWSWAP :cheers:!!! C3M/DCMM BBQ:eating: -fri

photo,ice cream, kickball:playingball:, maybe midnight run-sat

go home :bawling: -sun

A bunch of us are headed down from HR MINI land. A group of the girls are heading down Sunday, us guys are headed down at different times. Think I'm heading down Tuesday. With the inter-HR MINI cabin debacle, a group of us rented a 4 bed room/4 bath room house, just outside of Robbinsville.

Really looking forward to all the fun MOTD has come to mean to me!

1st Timers. My wife and I are a two MINI family. Only bringing "TAZ!". "Emma Frost" is staying home! We are staying at the Lodge and sharing a room with a couple from the PittsStop Crew from Pittsburgh.

I have a friend on MA that has 2 or 3 spots left in a large cabin. There will be around 10 total in the cabin but its big and it'll break down to like $105 a head for the stay. That's $105 for the entire stay not per night. Leaves you more cash for the MINI gear binge.

Give me your contact info and I'll put you in touch.

Edited by MiniMike

MiniMike and TAZ!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So. Effing. Jealous!

I hope all of you have a GREAT time!

Dana and I have talked about it, and I think we may try to do this next year. . .this year was talked about, but just didn't work out do to many reasons.

Can't wait to hear all about the trips!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Dana and I have talked about it, and I think we may try to do this next year. . .this year was talked about, but just didn't work out do to many reasons.
So sorry that you guys won't make it, Jono... once you do go, you'll ALWAYS go! I was talked into it when I'd only had my MINI for about a month, and that was almost 7 years ago... and I haven't missed one since. :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

So sorry that you guys won't make it, Jono... once you do go, you'll ALWAYS go! I was talked into it when I'd only had my MINI for about a month, and that was almost 7 years ago... and I haven't missed one since. :)

Yeah, that is kinda the feeling I get, and I KNOW, that I would have a metric sh** ton of fun! The fact that Dana was diggin it, is all the more reason to make a lil vacation of it, and I will make it!

I am going to survive this year if it kills me, lol!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Mark and I will be there, we're bringing both MINIs because we don't share well. We plan to arrive on Sunday and are staying in a cabin at Fontana with Craig and Lona and Marty and Pammy.

We signed up for the welcome dinner, and I signed up for bingo, Mark for the Brew swap.

Can't wait

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm with u Ali! Idk how people from multi MINI families only bring 1 MINI, this is not the event to share a car! that's y we bring all 3!! but my dads gonna have a tough decision this year on whether to bring the classic or JCW!?

MOTD IN 100 DAYS!!!!!!!!! :party:

Edited by IndiCooper

IMO 9 hour drive each way calls for some significant R&R. You would be crowned King MINIac :motor: if you made that trip. (or maybe :hahaha: Maniac, jk)

Yeah, I hear you kind of need to be on your game when you're on the Dragon. Perhaps I should just make sure to pen it in for next year. Although, I'd like to be called Kind MINIac. Might be worth it :rock:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

Yes, I'm arriving Tuesday eve, staying with the Shadwells in a cabin (don't know where yet!). I'm attending the Welcome dinner, Deep Creek drive, Fireworks, Dragon Parade, Cherohala/lunch, River's End for Dinner, Panoramic Photo (happy to help with that this year if possible), of course the ice cream run, and the Farewell Dinner. Had to try some new events this year.

Lona and I will be departing on Sunday, spending the night somewhere and we'll arrive around lunch time on Monday. Shacking up on the same cabin as last year with Marty, Pammy, Ali and Mark. We've signed up for the Welcome/Farewell dinner, vrewswap and car show. Anything else will be on a whim. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Fontana again this year.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

:eating:I plan on leaving/arriving on Sunday. :rock:

Will be crashing on a friend's couch for a few days and then staying at C3M's cabin the rest of the week.

I signed up for the welcome dinner and the brewswap :beer::beer:.

Will be helping with some group drives :motor: and whatever else I want to do :biggrin::biggrin:

I just had Barry add me to the farewell dinner :eating::eating:

Edited by Brian0758

2012 Jeep Rubicon