Al Darko

Greetings!

Hello gang, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself...

Relocating from South Florida to the Fredericksburg area within 1 to 2 months. Nice to find an active club and I've read and heard lots about you guys (Im a longtime member of SunshineMINIs and a former Minis of Miami member) and look forward to motoring and enjoying some real roads unlike the pancake flat terrain and oppresive heat I'm escaping.....glad to be going up and looking forward to new friends and new MINI times....:rock:

EDIT. Also wanting to find out about some local MINI shops and mechanics that can service and maintain my 2002 MCS...Any information about the Fredericksburg area will also be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

Edited by Al Darko
added info

Alex,

Welcome to you, Marlene and Caligula! Great to have you up here and we we all look forward to meeting you guys at an event. If you haven't had time to troll the forums, Passport MINI of Alexandria (PMoA) is having a costume contest this Saturday - for the cars and we always have a good time at that. Also, Saturday afternoon, Way of Way Motorworks is having a Modding party in Frederick, MD. Next month, DCMM will have it's third annual "MINI's Take the Beltway". We'll all meet up, take a spin around the Beltway and the donations/proceeds all go to the Wounded Warrior Foundation. We are also looking at a couple of other runs in the near future.

Welcome to the region and we do look forward to having a new MINI family joining up with us!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Welcome Al! I'm about to be a transplant myself. Having been a long time member of the AtlantaMINIs family, I was also happy to see an active club in the DC area. I hung out with these guys a couple of years ago when I was up for a long-term detail and they definitely have some great rides and events. We look forward to meeting you once we all get settled!

Stanley - 2006 MINI Cooper S

Carmen - 2008 MINI Clubman S - The LEGO MINI