GreenCactus

Passport MINI of Alexandria - Halloween Costume Party!

Join us at Passport MINI of Alexandria For

FALL FUN AND FESTIVITIES

Saturday, October 22nd

9:30am to 11:30am

Dress up your MINI in a Halloween costume and come on down for our 3rd Annual Halloween MINI Costume Contest!

Prizes will be awarded for best costume and the most creative costume!

Celebrate Fall and get ready for Halloween with your favorite MINI Motoring Enthusiasts!

TRICK OR TREAT!

Please RSVP to David Hellmuth at david.hellmuth@passportmini.com

Passport MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke Street,

Alexandria, VA

Phone Toll-Free: 1-888-364-1939

www.MiniOfAlexandria.com

I'm including an RSVP on our site, so we know who's going, but please RSVP to David Hellmuth as well. Thanks!

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This event is hosted by another club, vendor or other non-affiliated individual, it is not organized by DCMM. It is posted here for informational purposes only and DCMM accepts no responsibility for the event planning nor what takes place during the event. Participants shall expect to be subject to the rules and guidelines set forth by the event organizer(s).

*** DISCLAIMER ***

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

If anyone has already RSVP'd, please do so again. I had to adjust the times of the event (9:30-11:30 vs. 10:00-12:00) and I think that wiped out your RSVP's. Once again, sorry about that.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Does anyone have photos of previous years? I want to see what the competition is like. I think I have a brilliant idea.

Here's what I did to Tigger last year

https://picasaweb.google.com/111815122127708616562/Tigger02#5533158828418917522

There are 3 pics, so hit next to see them all

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I just got the PMoA invitation and I was very excited to see that Archi was in two of the three photo's by them!

Still conjuring up this year's costume but it's gonna be fun!

Still conjuring up this year's costume but it's gonna be fun!
Sounds like a big clue to me. :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Ya think? :)

A Clubman that looks like a WWII fighter plane engine would be cool! :laugh:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Here's what I did to Tigger last year

https://picasaweb.google.com/111815122127708616562/Tigger02#5533158828418917522

There are 3 pics, so hit next to see them all

That is awesome! I'm going to go, but I dont' think there is any way I can top something like that!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D.B.'s Facebook Page - facebook.com/DBMiniCooper

Wooo Hoooo! Today's costume party is going to be so much fun! I predict lots of "magic" in transforming our cars into other characters and other such tomfoolery! I wonder if Haemish is going to bring Mr. OEM dressed as the "Barrista's Accident" again this year. Hmmm, maybe he'll come up with something a little better than that this time. :tongue:

Wooo Hoooo! Today's costume party is going to be so much fun! I predict lots of "magic" in transforming our cars into other characters and other such tomfoolery! I wonder if Haemish is going to bring Mr. OEM dressed as the "Barrista's Accident" again this year. Hmmm, maybe he'll come up with something a little better than that this time. :tongue:

Tigger is going to be all bad ass dangerous :viking:(most dangerous emoticon that I could find)

If you're a bad guy, be afraid, be very afraid

:afraid:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Actually, both lack of time and the fact that I didn't even have my MINI this week until late yesterday mean that I'm only coming as a spectator this year. I do have an idea for next year though! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129