Motorgyrl

MINIs Take the Beltway III

First off, thank you Laura for all your efforts in putting together yesterday's run. Enjoyed it immensely. And, thanks to everyone who had a hand in making MTTB 3 a success. Special thanks to the Vets and especially those wounded Vets for your service to our country.

Couldn't help but wonder...what was the final MINI/Mini count of participants making the lap around the Beltway?

Sherm

Sorry for the delay but here are a few pictures for everyone to take a look at. Lona is working her behind off on putting together the video. Many, many thanks to everyone who contributed photos and video to the effort. We've got about 5 hours of video and over 350 photo's to work through to put this together and then, we have to select the music...

Here's the link to the photo's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38286280@N07/

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Sorry Ali, that information is for MTTB participants only. Guess you'll have to make it for the event next year! :)

Out in the back at Kilroy's, they have an area that's under a big tent. It was really fun!

Sorry Ali, that information is for MTTB participants only. Guess you'll have to make it for the event next year! :)

Out in the back at Kilroy's, they have an area that's under a big tent. It was really fun!

OY! I want to be there. Hopefully next year it's not Mark's Dad's birthday or the race

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Great pics!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Awesomeness! Here is the link to Tim's website:

http://www.lazytj.com/Minis

Sorry for the delay but here are a few pictures for everyone to take a look at. Lona is working her behind off on putting together the video. Many, many thanks to everyone who contributed photos and video to the effort. We've got about 5 hours of video and over 350 photo's to work through to put this together and then, we have to select the music...

Here's the link to the photo's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38286280@N07/

I counted 70... It makes me so proud to be part of such a great community!

:D

First off, thank you Laura for all your efforts in putting together yesterday's run. Enjoyed it immensely. And, thanks to everyone who had a hand in making MTTB 3 a success. Special thanks to the Vets and especially those wounded Vets for your service to our country.

Couldn't help but wonder...what was the final MINI/Mini count of participants making the lap around the Beltway?

Sherm

After lots of hard work on Lona's part, the video is finally done. This version is not in HD but the system is cranking out a 1080p version at this very moment.

We will have this on iPads at today's meet and greet and at the club brunch on Sunday if you don't want to download 700+ MB.

Again, many, many thanks to everyone who contributed!

https://public.me.com/cmcveay1

You guys are killing me. Lona tested it from work earlier and it was okay. I'll bring the movie on the iPad and a thumbdrive so folks can get copies and then I'll figure out a better way to upload it so it can be accessed.

You guys are killing me. Lona tested it from work earlier and it was okay. I'll bring the movie on the iPad and a thumbdrive so folks can get copies and then I'll figure out a better way to upload it so it can be accessed.

I was able to download the video just fine this morning (Firefox, Windows 7)

I post stuff on my MINI here: http://techometerblog.com/

It worked on Safari!!! I think my No Script add on was blocking the download on Firefox.

It's an awesome video, great job to Lona and everyone that contributed!!!

:top::top::top::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Got it fine, with Firefox!

I'm sure it's my No Script Add on, sometimes it blocks things that I can't get unlocked. I always access FB through Firefox so that if I accidentally click on something stupid the No Script protects me from Click Jacking. It has saved me a few times when I thought "Oooh what an interesting video" and No Script will pop up a warning that it's a potential click jacking. YAY, keeps my wall free of embarrassing things that I never posted, but it can cause some legitimate download issues too.

Tggrrr010.jpg